Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

No Sleep Til NSD Chat

Mike Roach

Would you give Texas a better than 55 percent shot with Chaisson?

I've gone back and forth on this.  Earlier tonight I told someone 55% was about where I was at.  Starting to feel a little better the later it gets, but this one has been way harder to read than originally thought.

I've gone back and forth on this. Earlier tonight I told someone 55% was about where I was at. Starting to feel a little better the later it gets, but this one has been way harder to read than originally thought.

The games he is playing has only further clouded this picture for me. I'm still picking Texas, but I'm ready for anything come tomorrow at this point.

showtime, don't fret about these last minute cbs re Chaisson. He's known where he's going for at least two weeks. Nothing's going to change in the 11th hour. Just don't think that's him.

Another thing . . . Herman said just yesterday I think that he's stoked about how this class will finish, as if he's been told by players that they're coming.

So there's that . . . 

showtime, don't fret about these last minute cbs re Chaisson. He's known where he's going for at least two weeks. Nothing's going to change in the 11th hour. Just don't think that's him.

Another thing . . . Herman said just yesterday I think that he's stoked about how this class will finish, as if he's been told by players that they're coming.

So there's that . . .

As Mike said earlier, he has given indication to both sides. I'd feel a more confident if that hadn't been the case.

Here's my read on Chaisson. From what I know there were indications given to both sides (Texas and LSU) they would be the pick. We heard earlier in the week the indication was given to Texas, but today learned the same might have been told to LSU. Basically it's all in the game and no one knows for sure. I still think it will be Texas, but there's a bit of doubt.

I'm guessing Chaisson is torn between Texas & LSU...the way he seems to be going back and forth.

Could come down to a coin flip ala Chris Warren...(gulp)

So there's that . . .

Sorry about that SHA. I would've responded to you earlier,but I fell asleep earlier. This is going to be interesting. Yeah I did remember what Herman did tweet out