Find results that contain...
Find results in...

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The kid didn't even in-home with TCU (or OU) and canceled his official to Norman. Not much else needs to be said this one.

He's going to play the game until the moment he signs.  We haven't heard anything to move us off of our Texas prediction, and we have heard things that strengthened it.  

What do you make of this?  

Well if that's the case I have a list. Let's get all the big questions out of the way quick:

1. Percent chance Chaisson is a Longhorn? I'm saying 40% and think LSU has a slight lead.

2. Any chance this class gets to 20?

3. What are your predictions of where this class will finish in the rankings?

4. Which Freshman (so excluding Johnson and Rowland) will have the biggest immediate impact?

5. I've seen rumors that Miller may not qualify. Any update on that?

Thanks for all the work. I've followed the site a couple years now but just started posting. Really enjoy it.

Your predictions on Pouncey, Chaisson, & Zabie where will they sign?

My crystal ball picks are for Texas on all 3.

Pouncey - I couldn't quite believe it when things started trending for Texas, but it looks like the stars will align on both the Longhorn and Hurricane sides.

Chaisson - This one is all over the map.  Sources still think it's Texas, and I even heard from someone who was on the Florida visit with Chaisson who thinks the same.  Someone who spoke with him this weekend told me he's not decided on anyone as of yet.  

Zabie - I've heard UCLA poses a real threat, but staying close to home and playing with your best friend is tough to turn down.

Definitely an interesting tweet.  There's nothing we've heard in regards to it but I would guess he's starting to get some decisions in.

Well if that's the case I have a list. Let's get all the big questions out of the way quick:

1. Percent chance Chaisson is a Longhorn? I'm saying 40% and think LSU has a slight lead.

4. Which Freshman (so excluding Johnson and Rowland) will have the biggest immediate impact?

Thanks for all the work. I've followed the site a couple years now but just started posting. Really enjoy it.

1. I got it 60/40 in favor of Texas.

2. I'm taking the under.

3. If they close strong on NSD they will close with a Top 25 class somewhere in the teens

4. Toneil Carter. Maybe Reese Leitao due to the fact the TE position is thin.

5. Still has some work to do in the classroom. Will have to see where he is at after the spring semester.

Could you guys see us going after a Juco OT for 2018 to replace C. Williams ( assuming he declares early ). Seems like other than Delance ( who is still a bit of an uncertain ) the other OT's on the roster still need some time to develop. Sure hope Delance is ready next year.

Could be a possibility if the staff doesn't like where guys are at later this year. We should know a lot more after the spring when the coaches have a better idea of what they got.

1. 70

2. I think 19 is best case unless we are in for a major surprise.

3.  I'd say somewhere between 19-25

4. I'm going to say Bimage, Toneil Carter, Reese Leitao, Josh Thompson.

5. He's got some work to do, but nothing that's too big of a deal.

1. 75%

2. Not unless there is a really big surprise. My best case is 19.

3. High teens to 25.

4. Toneil Carter, Sam Ehlinger, Bimage

5. No update, but reason for optimism.

Could you guys see us going after a Juco OT for 2018 to replace C. Williams ( assuming he declares early ). Seems like other than Delance ( who is still a bit of an uncertain ) the other OT's on the roster still need some time to develop. Sure hope Delance is ready next year.

It's possible, but not a direction I see the staff wanting to take, imo. There will be lots of tinkering up front in the spring. Hard to imagine they don't find a formidable replacement