Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2019 Recruiting Board/Thread

Will Baizer

Don't underestimate Ohio State.

I know that Daniel. What I'm saying is due to RoJo committing which to tell you the God honest truth from speaking with my connection last night about that going down, I immediately thought of the impact of Cain more than I did of Tisdale and knowing Ohio State will come for them .

After thinking about it some, who cares if Wease is upset that his QB more than likely won't come here. We will have one of the best WR hauls this year and may get Henderson, Wittington, and Beason next year. Cain is a different story but let Stan Drayton work his magic here, and he is just as big a buddies with Caden Sterns as Tisdale and Wease. If he really wanted to play with those 2 he could have transferred to Allen instead of IMG.

I'm fine with Rojo as the QB take, Herman knows what he's doing at QB. Look at it this way: Rojo put up big time #'s last year without any 5* WR's and D1 RB's that Allen has on a yearly basis. Who gives a rip if Tisdale tests a little bit better than Rojo at a camp, turn on the tape and watch Rojo tear it up.

After thinking about it some, who cares if Wease is upset that his QB more than likely won't come here. We will have one of the best WR hauls this year and may get Henderson, Wittington, and Beason next year. Cain is a different story but let Stan Drayton work his magic here, and he is just as big a buddies with Caden Sterns as Tisdale and Wease. If he really wanted to play with those 2 he could have transferred to Allen instead of IMG.

I don't think Tisdale has turned his back on UT, at least not yet. Kid understands why and respects that. When Fall comes, we'll see.

It is conceivable that we could get both Tisdale and Cain but not Wease. Wease, it's just not working with him.

Amazing anytime we get a commit or a recruit who was an aggy lean ends up coming to Texas it's always because of Uncle Red and trucks and such. Without a doubt the dumbest fan base in America.

Gold Trans Ams are what the aggies know about, not trucks. Yes, dumb.

Just saw where #1 center Branson brag said Texas is the out right leader. I see all the CB are for him to Texas but still good to hear out of his mouth

This is the class where we will get the big time trench guys. I hope we can flip Kenyon Green and get Tyler Johnson at the 2 Tackle spots plus Bragg at Center. We can snag some Guards down the line.

On DL we absolutely need to get DeMarvin Leal. Then we have guys like Stripling, Herron, Mowery, and maybe Nana Osafoh ( we haven't offered him yet, a bit surprising ).

Do you do this for a living also Slimer or are you just THAT good with names and recruits lol impressive

Eh, I just keep up with the recruiting landscape and check boards, see who we've offered, top kids in state, ect. and stuff a few times a day when I have time to kill.