Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

Will Baizer

2019 Recruiting Board/Thread

24 minutes ago, 83Dee said:

I’m open to correction here.... but I believe Jimbo runs a pro-style offense and thus will be in the market for a drop-back passer.  Not saying Rojo can’t pass, but Jimbo’s offense doesn’t include plays designed for the QB to use his running skills.  

Jimbo has been recruiting a different style of QB lately. The thinking is that he is moving towards an offense that is more RPO based. 

1 hour ago, 83Dee said:

I’m open to correction here.... but I believe Jimbo runs a pro-style offense and thus will be in the market for a drop-back passer.  Not saying Rojo can’t pass, but Jimbo’s offense doesn’t include plays designed for the QB to use his running skills.  

Yeah I know that's why Jimbo is gonna elusive to tell him anything. 

10 hours ago, Utjb27 said:

I know this is going to sound foreign to everyone, but as tomorrow is Ash Wednesday heading into Easter: Lust is something I’ve personally been struggling with in a bad way, and this UT forum has been really debilitating to me.

I want to truly thank y’all for a fun way to discuss and analyze my beloved Alumnus and my favorite sport of Football, but this is goodbye as i wiIl no longer log on again. Prayer requests for my lust struggles are appreciated. Love y’all

That took guts to post on this male dominated board.  God bless you, young man.  Prayers are with you and all of us.

There can be a fine line between appreciation for beauty and humor, and fantasy and lust.  Most of us fit somewhere in the gray area.  I believe SHA's intentions are in the first category.

As much as I have enjoyed the Kate gifs, I am just as happy with Daniel's BOOM!

There are other sites for provocative women.  Sorry guys, hate me if you wish.

BTW, SHO, SHA is a  very smart guy.  My bet would be that a naked pic of Kate would be only from the neck up...

My only comment on the pics and gifs of the women posted in this thread is the fact that I am sure many log on here to get update etc from work and as you scroll through this thread...... Boom a half naked women shows up.. Not good IMO.... Especially if a coworker can see it..

27 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

It's become a problem. We'll end it right now. Apologies to all it has offended. 

That’s big of you sir, myself I just took it as a small on going joke. Just fun for the thread. Didn’t think anyone would get offended. But this is the world we live in. Sucks lost a member over it. BOOM is good enough for me though. 

23 minutes ago, okiehorn said:

That’s big of you sir, myself I just took it as a small on going joke. Just fun for the thread. Didn’t think anyone would get offended. But this is the world we live in. Sucks lost a member over it. BOOM is good enough for me though. 

Well, this is a board that we share. Personally, I would not want to go to a thread that made me feel uncomfortable in some way. One guy complaining is one thing. But when multiple others speak up, it becomes a community thing.

I'm a happily married man. Seeing either Kate does nothing for me, really. But we're all built differently, I understand that.

I'm glad those who spoke up, did. Would hate for something we found funny to also be an ongoing problem for others.

13 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Well, this is a board that we share. Personally, I would not want to go to a thread that made me feel uncomfortable in some way. One guy complaining is one thing. But when multiple others speak up, it becomes a community thing.

I'm a happily married man. Seeing either Kate does nothing for me, really. But we're all built differently, I understand that.

I'm glad those who spoke up, did. Would hate for something we found funny to also be an ongoing problem for others.

Yea, much respect to you sha. Another reason this board is at the top 

1 hour ago, TexasTaz27 said:

I am a WWE fan, here is one that I marked up and used before. May be kind of cheesy, but that’s my humor.

C47CD23E-9DE0-44F7-B9CB-EA62900C1F93.jpeg

Good grief, the cuss word in your graphic will send the poor lust addict over the edge.  I'm honestly stunned anyone would leave a message board over clothed pics of pretty females, but I guess I can say I've seen it all now.