Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2019 Recruiting Board/Thread

Will Baizer

16 minutes ago, Slimer said:

He's an offer worthy kid IMO.  Thing is he could be a kid OU offers last minute ( or anytime ) and he'd jump on board.  

Unless he was a kid like me in Oklahoma schools  that HATED Sooners and represented UT in the hall ways....  it’s very rare but we out there 

Looks like EJ Ndoma-Ogar visited this past weekend as well.  What you thinking on this one SHA?  Him, Bragg, and Tyler Johnson would give us a solid C, G, and OT.  Anybody else think Hand may get us a stud from OOS?  He probably already has a good relationship with some OOS guys while at Auburn.

15 minutes ago, Slimer said:

Looks like EJ Ndoma-Ogar visited this past weekend as well.  What you thinking on this one SHA?  Him, Bragg, and Tyler Johnson would give us a solid C, G, and OT.  Anybody else think Hand may get us a stud from OOS?  He probably already has a good relationship with some OOS guys while at Auburn.

That would be a fantastic haul and a QB’s best friend.

48 minutes ago, Slimer said:

That would be a very nice haul. I would also stay on Kenyon Green until NSD. Green would have a place in this class no matter what, if it were up to me.

Kate and Kate are equally pretty, IMO. However, Kate has some extras that are appealing.

I'm sure old Kate will make some appearances, but remember it was just last week when we had complaints on her, too.

So take a long, long gander at Kate Smith and realize it could be worse or not at all. Do not be intimidated by the new Kate. lol

tumblr_nsilgn7ra51tezjkso1_400.gif

we need 5 OL ideally. 

OT:Green and Johnson are top 2, must land 1 of these 2, ideally both. both are 5*. need 2 OTs in this talented class. not sure yet if they will get to redshirt, depending on development of a few 3 stars, these guys might be playing as true fr which is never ideal. Shepherd is there also and he is a good prospect, not as good as other 2, but per reports appears to be a huge aggie lean. 

OG:EJNO and Neal appear to be atop the list and why not bot are studs. must land 1 of these 2. could live with 1 true OG in this class but 2 studs would be nice. both will likely have the luxury of getting a redshirt. 

C:Bragg. we desperately need a true C in this class, Shak has 2 more years left so this guy will likely start as a soph and get reps as a true fr. i know we have guys that can play here but a true C is needed and Bragg appear to be a mean SOB. i want to see how he plays against guys as big or bigger than him. 

A name to file away for 2019 is Pearland DE Gilbert Ibeneme.  I was really excited to watch him last season after he worked his way into a talented front for Pearland his Sophmore year.  Unfortunately, he tore his ACL in the first game of the year last season on the first series vs Manvel.  He is an athletic 6-3 255 and is very raw with freakishly long arms.  I would predict that he would gain momentum as the 2018 season progresses as there will be more game film on him and should be a popular target for schools looking to add a DE.  Just a name to file away.