Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

Will Baizer

2019 Recruiting Board/Thread

5 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Lakia Henry is about to leave campus to go back home. He came in early Thursday. He has not committed and sounds like its between UT and arkiesaw.

per brainiacs

Word is he's stopping by Arkansas on the way home.

7 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Lakia Henry is about to leave campus to go back home. He came in early Thursday. He has not committed and sounds like its between UT and arkiesaw.

per brainiacs

Hope we knocked his visit out the park, day 1 starter, pure MLB, great for our system. 

3 hours ago, TheContractor said:

Hope we knocked his visit out the park, day 1 starter, pure MLB, great for our system. 

Why the hell would any kid live in northwest Arky over ATX? I mean seriously. I've been to XNA many times. It's actually not as bad as you'd think but it's no ATX. And play for one f the worst teams in D1 over Texas. If he's having any remote thoughts, I have to question his sanity. 

14 minutes ago, wadster said:

Why the hell would any kid live in northwest Arky over ATX? I mean seriously. I've been to XNA many times. It's actually not as bad as you'd think but it's no ATX. And play for one f the worst teams in D1 over Texas. If he's having any remote thoughts, I have to question his sanity. 

Because $EC $EC $EC from what I understand...

42 minutes ago, NWAHorn said:

Like I've said multiple times, Arkansas feels confident he will sign. 

You can probably stop saying it now.

9F50E326-083E-4997-9A27-5B60E57EE359-768x509.thumb.jpeg.4d62bb5c3951d99b787f28a7f3be032e.jpeg

“Arkansas is to trying to get me out Sunday (tomorrow) but I don’t know if that’s going to happen”

In an interview with brainiacs, it sounds like Arkiesaw didn't do enough when they had the chance.

9 minutes ago, TheContractor said:

i hope they are right but i think they are the only ones. sees its Texas vs Arky, with them getting the last word in 

IMO, it doesn't matter if they get the last word. They may have to spend that word explaining themselves.

Orlando knocked it out of the park. He sat LH down in a film room and showed him how he'd be used, sold the instant starter thing, blew his socks off.

LH said afterwards that Arkansas didn't do any of that. 

“At Arkansas I didn’t have enough one on one time. When you’re at a game and you’re watching as a fan, it’s different than actually looking at film with a coach and understanding what they want”.