Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2019 Recruiting Board/Thread

Will Baizer

5 minutes ago, Bogey said:

IF Bru switches his LOI to Texas, the Horns would have the #3 rated recruiting class, dropping ATM to #4.

The aggy tears and wailing would be so prolific, we just might need ear plugs and a wet suit.

He would vault to the number 1 recruit in the country just by committing to Texas....at least this is what I heard from some aggy idiots.

28 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

The 2019 Texas class has moved up to #5 in the composite rankings. Whittington shows up as our lone 5-star.

OU is #4, aggy is #3

https://247sports.com/Season/2019-Football/CompositeTeamRankings/

I don't understand why Sweat hasn't moved up. I thought he did pretty well his senior year.

5 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

So when they did a in-home with him, were they there just for the mother's pie? lol

That was weeks ago.. Coaches visit lots of kids to keep the warm... Doesn't mean they want them right then.  Hell Saban visited Glass....LMAO He was no more a take for them at the time than I was..... Come on...

Well I am going to have a cold Bru......

2 minutes ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

That was weeks ago.. Coaches visit lots of kids to keep the warm... Doesn't mean they want them right then.  Hell Saban visited Glass....LMAO He was no more a take for them at the time than I was..... Come on...

Well I am going to have a cold Bru......

Is there something Bru-ing that I don’t know about?....keep it going

13 minutes ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

He was no more a take for them at the time than I was..... Come on...

Mike, you just compared yourself to an 18-year-old high school athlete. Saban didn't visit your because you're middle-aged and fat and he's never heard of you.

The visit was just over a week ago. Either they heard about the pie or just wanted to burn some taxpayer money then?

26 minutes ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

I don’t believe he really participated in camps or All-Star games so that likely hurt his chances of moving up. 

And that's too bad. Sweat did his talking where and when it mattered, IMO. You would think these recruiting gurus would be able to get to a game or watch some film. Otherwise, it's more or less telling a HS kid he's got to pony up bucks and buy his rating.

Just now, RDHookEm said:

I maybe late to the party but how come we didn’t see much Jalen Green this year. I just realized he was a 247 5 star recruit. I do remember seeing him go in the sugar bowl when cook and Boyd got ejected

He’ll play a ton in 2019. It’s between him and Boyce for a corner spot.