Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2019 Recruiting Board/Thread

Will Baizer

3 hours ago, oldhorn2 said:

did you read Owens measurables?....where ever he was tested he broadjumped 11'2" whis is better than all but 2 or 3 at the NFL combine.....a HIGH SCHOOL guy....just wow!...Then that reach which is beyond rediculous. His speed is what you would call.....fast!....whoops....I meant damned fast! 

He may need to be coached up on technique, but man...does he have the tools!

He’s a freak show and that can’t be debated. If he continues to develop like he did this year he’s gonna be a 3 year guy. 

2 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Tweeting this without context is misleading. Once his senior tape started making the rounds people started getting excited because it showed growth from the previous year. He then validated their bumps by impressing in San Antonio. The conspiracy stuff is pathetic and beneath anyone who peddles it. 

2 hours ago, oldhorn2 said:

aggy....ya gotta love em.....I want them to continue to think that our class is highly rated only because of ranking bias favorable to us. That way they will continue to sign guys like O'Neal while we walk off with Foster and Sterns and Overshown and Owens

Shehan is a Baylor grad if I remember correctly. 

Solid rankings bump as the class climbs three spots and likely finishes top 7.  Shep is now the lowest rated 4* committed per the composite and as much a flake as Jordan Elliot.  

Good to see Whittington honored with his fifth star once again.  Jake Smith is on the cusp and should be as the National Gatorade POY.  

Referring to this?

From The Football Brainiacs...

"Just a heads up, there is likely to be some pretty major news coming out later today that could impact Texas…in a good way. I’m sorry to be the, “I know something but can’t tell you” guy. But when this news drops and again, it’s likely to happen today, you’ll know it was what this was in reference to."

34 minutes ago, Big Daddy Cane said:

Referring to this?

"Just a heads up, there is likely to be some pretty major news coming out later today that could impact Texas…in a good way. I’m sorry to be the, “I know something but can’t tell you” guy. But when this news drops and again, it’s likely to happen today, you’ll know it was what this was in reference to."

giphy_(1).thumb.gif.c4add61aae76a09718d3886d1f53074c.gif

1 hour ago, Big Daddy Cane said:

Referring to this?

This damn phone I got.. Ughh ..I wonder what on earth is going on