Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2019 Recruiting Board/Thread

Will Baizer

6 minutes ago, shotime73 said:

I gotta ask this stupid question since FWK is now known as a first class asshole with benefits now that the story has came out I wonder if this is NCAA violation material.. Could this be considered as that?

Depends on if the schools have paid him for his services (aka helping get his 'guys' to commit to a certain school). I don't think what he's done with parents in terms of getting kids roster sports for monetary consideration (payment) is going to get anyone in trouble. The NCAA could probably put a show cause order on him, but they don't usually bother with people that aren't officially part of a member institution.

45 minutes ago, Harrison Wier said:

Depends on if the schools have paid him for his services (aka helping get his 'guys' to commit to a certain school). I don't think what he's done with parents in terms of getting kids roster sports for monetary consideration (payment) is going to get anyone in trouble. The NCAA could probably put a show cause order on him, but they don't usually bother with people that aren't officially part of a member institution.

Yep, this is new ground for the NCAA as far as football goes.

9 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Yep, this is new ground for the NCAA as far as football goes.

Maybe so, but if he's taking money to promote these kids, it raises red flags to me. I would think that the NCAA takes a closer look at his activities. 

did you read Owens measurables?....where ever he was tested he broadjumped 11'2" whis is better than all but 2 or 3 at the NFL combine.....a HIGH SCHOOL guy....just wow!...Then that reach which is beyond rediculous. His speed is what you would call.....fast!....whoops....I meant damned fast! 

He may need to be coached up on technique, but man...does he have the tools!