Find results in...

2019 Recruiting Board/Thread

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ladies and gentlemen that concludes the 2019 recruiting cycle. With this class now in the books, it is full steam ahead on to 2020 and beyond! Appreciate y’all following along as always. We will

I don’t live in Huntsville, but I am very involved with the high school. I have worked on an academic level Tee. I really respect him as a person.  The day he committed, he brought Corby Meekins

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Wayne said:

The ones we’ve had haven’t been bad just not deep enough or coached up. 

My bold on last 7 words.
Accurate, and changed effective this season; pronounced heavily in the Sugar Bowl.

To a recruit: if you want to play top level AND be coached well and developed... and same for those lining up beside you -- and live in the top city in the country -- your zip code is 78705.

I thought the player was Chris Steele. He hasn’t signed yet. He aparently told Bru to stay away from the dumpster fire. Some people just don’t want to listen.

I think Bru wants early playing time and USC’s depth chart is going to be easier to break into than Texas’ in my humble opinion. He’s a USC homer but this recruitment does have a weird smell to it. It would be sweet to hear the reaction if he sides with Texas in the Alamo Dome...

10 minutes ago, shotime73 said:

Mann I tell ya I think the whole Bru conversations that has been ongoing has surpassed Waddle and Daylon Mack conversations . I'm glad when it's over with

#DMRD...Daylon Mack Rules his Dorm room.  Haven’t heard much from this guy since his attempt to become relevant with his #WRTS patented BS.

14 minutes ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

Today the #Brumors will come to an end in San Antonio. If it’s USC,  I can say that the staff did one hell of a job recruiting him and his family. This was never supposed to be a close race all things considered. 

And Daniel can take that long awaited lol honeymoon lol

I will probably get flamed for this but IDC

The board is funny. 

We all love Bru when it appears to be Texas then most of you go all aggy when it appears its USC. 

The only thing lacking to complete aggish nonsense is the inevitable "he wasnt Big12 Ready" BS

I only hope these recruits dont read this board before they announce

14 minutes ago, DMAC said:

The board is funny. 

We all love Bru when it appears to be Texas then most of you go all aggy when it appears its USC. 

The only thing lacking to complete aggish nonsense is the inevitable "he wasnt Big12 Ready" BS

If he signs with SC he's basically admitting he's not Big 12 ready. Baylor would not take his signature, I know that for a fact. Smallish forearms. Not a coach on the field. 

57 minutes ago, DMAC said:

The board is funny. 

I haven’t read any one on this board criticize him at all except that he is making a bad decision going to USC.

No one‘s ever stated he’s not a great prospect. And certainly he can play in any conference he wants. 

55 minutes ago, DMAC said:

The board is funny. 

I think it's fair to say that this is a good class w/o Bru, but would be even better with him. I really wasn't getting an aggy-ish vibe here.

1 hour ago, DMAC said:

The board is funny. 

1409455980_1386244986_9b9q4w_ab54vx.thumb.gif.337e795f7e2d65ce10578e6c966b1ca4.gif