Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

COVID-19 ALERT: All University of Texas Athletics competitions/games cancelled until Sunday March 29th
Will Baizer

2019 Recruiting Board/Thread

20 hours ago, shotime73 said:

Lol True but I wouldn't consider that a change of heart within a minute . I think that long process went on til the last minute of NSD if I recall. Then again I don't know if Hoofkin had officially made a commitment just yet. But the Newsome announcement I tell ya that was painful to watch

Oh lord... Watching Newsome's original commitment was the most awkward uncomfortable thing I have ever seen.

4 hours ago, hookemhorb said:

I see this as a solid class. It wasn't the Jennifer Lawrence class we were hoping for, but an Emma Stone / Gal Gadot type class isn't too shabby. Sure beats a Rachel Dratch class.

Updated hh's post with more contemporary references so the younger bucks can follow along.

...and I liked Jaclyn Smith too.

7 hours ago, TexExSpur said:

Somebody has his LOI, he doesnt announce for several weeks.

That's so much bs to me. Make a big deal after you've helped your team win a big game. Until you've played some games, you're just another guy on the team. 

6 hours ago, mitchlovell96 said:

Believe so he’s announcing January 5th at the all American bowl.

Bru is waiting to announce then to shorten the time that he has to put up with bullshit from his West Coast buddies. He’s coming to Texas.

That’s my story and I’m sticking to it

10 hours ago, Bogey said:

Updated hh's post with more contemporary references so the younger bucks can follow along.

...and I liked Jaclyn Smith too.

Thank you. I had only heard of Farah Fawcett. I think she went to Texas. I know she was pretty but couldn’t tell you what she looked like. 

49 minutes ago, TB14 said:

Thank you. I had only heard of Farah Fawcett. I think she went to Texas. I know she was pretty but couldn’t tell you what she looked like. 

I've "heard" that Farrah Fawcett had a pretty famous poster. And evidently a lot (understatement) of copies were sold. Not sure how I know that ;)

1 hour ago, TB14 said:

Eric Forman in the 70s show had that same pic on his wall. 

1 hour ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

Yes.

Maybe I'm confused about the whole Bru secret signing thing but it seems that the team that did not get his secret LOI would have no incentive to keep it secret. They will probably spill it to someone if they haven't already.