Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

Will Baizer

2019 Recruiting Board/Thread

1 hour ago, RDHookEm said:

He wants the attention. That guy loves the attention LOL

Yeah, I agree. I interpret his actions as just missing the attention rather than being legitimately undecided. And if I'm being honest...I don't have a ton of respect for that.

I get the feeling Cain felt a little butt hurt that we prioritized Sanders over him. He honestly never seeemed “all in” for Texas. I’m curious who is still out there for NSD2 with regards to running back and offensive line. I would love to get Shepherd in the fold but it seems he is a “me” guy, otherwise he would sign today.

10 minutes ago, CoachEmUp64 said:

Cain always looked for a reason not to come to Texas.... 

We knew it would happen but Cain going to PSU stings because i know we thought we had him a FEW times. Oh well. This is where you buckle up and get back to work. I think he was genuinely interested, otherwise he wouldnt have communicated what he did a while back. Moving on though guys, We are now in the race for GLASS!!

25 minutes ago, Sundancekid said:

I get the feeling Cain felt a little butt hurt that we prioritized Sanders over him. He honestly never seeemed “all in” for Texas. I’m curious who is still out there for NSD2 with regards to running back and offensive line. I would love to get Shepherd in the fold but it seems he is a “me” guy, otherwise he would sign today.

Texas spent a ton of time and resources on Cain. Never heard anything about him being upset about Texas going after Sanders.

3 minutes ago, Roschonsbigbro said:

We knew it would happen but Cain going to PSU stings because i know we thought we had him a FEW times. Oh well. This is where you buckle up and get back to work. I think he was genuinely interested, otherwise he wouldnt have communicated what he did a while back. Moving on though guys, We are now in the race for GLASS!!

I've always been higher on Glass than Cain.