Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

Will Baizer

2019 Recruiting Board/Thread

6 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

UF is not a factor

His bro goes there and family lives close, they haven’t ever been leader but they have lurked. UF hat will be on the table. Hope ur right. 

Edit: per UGA mod, they are doing a inhome with Sanders 

17 minutes ago, TheContractor said:

His bro goes there and family lives close, they haven’t ever been leader but they have lurked. UF hat will be on the table. Hope ur right. 

Edit: per UGA mod, they are doing a inhome with Sanders 

I understand that but I don't see Sanders letting his brother dictate where he goes. 

This is a UG-UT battle right now. Hats don't mean anything.

2 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

I understand that but I don't see Sanders letting his brother dictate where he goes. 

Who said anything about his brother telling him where to go. I did read that's where his mother wants him to go to and we know how moms can make a difference. 

I agree right now it's UT and that other SEC school, but mom and bro could make a difference.

10 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Is this based off your source or just your own opinion?

4 minutes ago, Hookem10 said:

Is this based off your source or just your own opinion?

I'm basing it off the fact that with literally every Sanders update I've read in the last several months, I hardly ever see Florida even mentioned. I've seen it mentioned more on this thread in the last 30 minutes than I've seen it elsewhere since September.

2 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

I'm basing it off the fact that with literally every Sanders update I've read in the last several months, I hardly ever see Florida even mentioned. I've seen it mentioned more on this thread in the last 30 minutes than I've seen it elsewhere since September.

I was talking about the part where you believe that it’s down to Texas and Georgia and Alabama isn’t in it anymore. 

11 minutes ago, primal defense said:

Who said anything about his brother telling him where to go. I did read that's where his mother wants him to go to and we know how moms can make a difference. 

I agree right now it's UT and that other SEC school, but mom and bro could make a difference.

To get you back on subject, your post above is the first instance where anyone said his brother is "telling him where to go."

You indirectly said that in your previous post when you BEGAN your post by saying his brother goes there. Why else would you do that? And why am I have to explain YOU to YOU? Geezus.

2 minutes ago, Hookem10 said:

I was talking about the part where you believe that it’s down to Texas and Georgia and Alabama isn’t in it anymore. 

Bama is still in it, but running third now and Saban's in-home is already spent. Sanders' primary recruiter for Bama is now at Maryland, so there's not an assistant Saban could throw at him who would have any meaningful impact, IMO.

Smart still has an in-home with him, so we'll see how it goes.

4 minutes ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

All part of the plan.... Probably a mutual decision...

No worries.... Trust the plan

Supposedly took an OV to Baylor after telling the staff he wasn't.  If he's dead set on playing QB it wasn't happening here.  This one has always seemed like an odd recruitment.

5 minutes ago, Sirhornsalot said:

To get you back on subject, your post above is the first instance where anyone said his brother is "telling him where to go."

You indirectly said that in your previous post when you BEGAN your post by saying his brother goes there. Why else would you do that? And why am I have to explain YOU to YOU? Geezus.

You said he won't let his brother dictate where he goes. You must not be reading all the boards that I am because Florida gets the last visit and family can make a difference. 

4 minutes ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

Like I said before, if Powell wants to play QB then he probably needs to go elsewhere. I don’t think Texas will be too bent out of shape on this one. 

The way I look at it, his decommit just opens up another spot to be filled on NSD2.

43 minutes ago, primal defense said:

You said he won't let his brother dictate where he goes. You must not be reading all the boards that I am because Florida gets the last visit and family can make a difference. 

Yes, I did. But in response to your opening your post with stating his brother was there.

You're free to pick him to Florida all you want. 

1 hour ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

Caleb Johnson and Hookfin is my guess.

we have 2 silents. we would think 1 is Hookfin, OV to Texas tomorrow.

other might be Johnson, but u dont commit to a school today and make an OV to a different school tomorrow. doesnt make sense.