Find results in...

2019 Recruiting Board/Thread

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ladies and gentlemen that concludes the 2019 recruiting cycle. With this class now in the books, it is full steam ahead on to 2020 and beyond! Appreciate y’all following along as always. We will

I don’t live in Huntsville, but I am very involved with the high school. I have worked on an academic level Tee. I really respect him as a person.  The day he committed, he brought Corby Meekins

Posted Images

3 hours ago, HORNfromETX said:

Seems like Texas is taking a hard look a  couple of JUCO guys. Both OL

Myron Cunningham

https://247sports.com/Player/Myron-Cunningham-46058777/

Jay Williams

https://247sports.com/Player/Jay-Williams-46058486/

Cunningham holds an offer already. Staff is working on him to try to get him on campus for an OV. 

If we don’t get Bru , I would take https://www.hudl.com/video/3/5665519/5b81d731386e2a0b242112a1

over K Lewis and L Anderson. 

GHP reminds me of Vasher the WR from TT. GHP is 6-5, 4.51 40, 4.2 shuttle, 37 inch vertical. I love at least 1 6.5 or taller WR at all times on the roster. Once CJ leaves we don’t have one. He is an X all the way 

Jake Smith is all UT. He is the IT factor for a herman offense and Jake knows it. If Hemphill never left he would of been a top 1000 yard receiver.

I'm not ready to concede Bru to USC. In all honesty though we really wanted him for his 5 star ranking and with the hopes of putting him on defense. He is adamant that he is a WR.

16 minutes ago, texasdalton said:

Ingram is going to be a 1000 yard rusher. Anyone else would take away needed reps from him. 

We need someone for 3 years from now which we can get next season.

You need 3 RBs or you aren’t doing it right , Ingram missed time this year, if he does, do I trust Young? I don’t . Maybe a very talented Fr , Cain, but he is 18. Stephenson is needed. Ingram is still your #1 back. 

Easpcially 4Q carries vs LSU D, I want a 235# RB

11 minutes ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

Starting to set up as a dud finish..

Hookfin

Caleb Johnson

Juco OL?

Maybe but not likely 

Bru

Cain

Assuming a lot man, let it play out more before you get upset. We we all love stars man,  but it’s not always about that. Bru, Cain , etc have a lot of talent and we want that but getting jucos like C Johnson, M Cunningham and Stephenson will pay off early in 2019. 2019 is conference title time, no excuses. Doesn’t matter who is returning for other teams, etc. we need to deliver in 2019

1 minute ago, TheContractor said:

Assuming a lot man, let it play out more before you get upset. We we all love stars man,  but it’s not always about that. Bru, Cain , etc have a lot of talent and we want that but getting jucos like C Johnson, M Cunningham and Stephenson will pay off early in 2019. 2019 is conference title time, no excuses. Doesn’t matter who is returning for other teams, etc. we need to deliver in 2019

Not upset at all...