Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

Will Baizer

2019 Recruiting Board/Thread

2 minutes ago, Slimer said:

Hints going out the latest "sshh" is Jacoby Jones.  TFB thinks it could go down as early as tomorrow.

I think you'll see Jones, Warren and Hookfin all come aboard in the next 3 weeks or so.

I gotta think we'll know something definitive from Bru McCoy in that time frame, too.

48 minutes ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

This. Because the moment that LSU offers comes in everything changes. 

Couldn't they say commit now only if you won't look at an LSU offer? Yes saying it is one thing, but it's still something. Maybe they know enough about the kid to believe him.

Just interesting to think about the angles.

1 hour ago, prosfromdover said:

Couldn't they say commit now only if you won't look at an LSU offer? Yes saying it is one thing, but it's still something. Maybe they know enough about the kid to believe him.

Not really. The LSU threat is just something we'll have to live with until its over, or when they get Sopsher, whichever comes first.

3 hours ago, prosfromdover said:

He can say all the right things, but until he signs it doesn’t really matter. You take the commitment and hope LSU fills up. 

33 minutes ago, TexCoyote said:

Boom..................Warren decided to pull the trigger. Well to the 40 acres Mr. Warren

Nice!  Carrington tweeted out a Mariano Rivera walking out of the dugout.  I guess that means they're closing on some folks here shortly.  Should be a fun couple of weeks.  

I'll be at the game this friday so hopefully we get to see a UT victory.  Then it's on to the B12 championship.  I dont know about you guys, but I want them to play WVU again.  I feel you might see a passionate Longhorns team playing for a championship and redemption.