Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

Will Baizer

2019 Recruiting Board/Thread

14 minutes ago, drgilbert said:

What’s up with this?

Eh I don't think it's anything.  Went with some Grayson buddies a couple weeks ago to Tennessee game.  Saw them get beat down by Florida and a Vols playet quit at halftime.  I'm sure he was impressed.

7 hours ago, MikeV73 said:

RB?  WR?

Mostly WR but gave him a toss sweep out of the backfield last night to win the game with 11 seconds left.  Carthage best Pleasant Grove 28-21.  Good game

carthage has another receiver that has good hands too.  

I’m not trying to overextend myself here. But Texas just went 4-0 over their toughest stretch of schedule and is looking like they will contend for the Big 12. 10 wins are legit in play. Texas is right where it wants to be on the field and in recruiting. If this keeps up Texas will make a splash somewhere on the trail. 

Bragg's mom will need to get off her Stanford crush for us to have a shot with Branson.  I really hope Herman puts an end to this Stanford crap.  Cardinal OL hasn't looked as good with the loss of that long time OL coach that went to Rice.

15 minutes ago, Slimer said:

Bragg's mom will need to get off her Stanford crush for us to have a shot with Branson.  I really hope Herman puts an end to this Stanford crap.  Cardinal OL hasn't looked as good with the loss of that long time OL coach that went to Rice.

If Bragg grew up a horn fan and we keep winning it will be tough to not get on this train. Personally turned down some Ivy love to live the dream in Austin, knowing I'd regret that less, and I was right. Of course I had a signed copy of the D Royal story on my nightstand and a copper Eyes of Texas (working on the rail road) pull chain music box on my wall since I was 3.