Jump to content

Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

Will Baizer

2019 Recruiting Board/Thread

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, CharcoalPuppy said:

I hate to be this guy.... but he is playing at a private school in Arizona.   Would love to know how good he'd be if he played in Dallas or Houston public school ball. 

That really doesn’t diminish how crazy the stat is for me. He’d probably still be a highly rated prospect if he played in Houston or the DFW because he’s got traits that will translate to any level of high school competition. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

That really doesn’t diminish how crazy the stat is for me. He’d probably still be a highly rated prospect if he played in Houston or the DFW because he’s got traits that will translate to any level of high school competition. 

Could he be Shipley 1.0 good?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Texas looks to be taking 2 RBs this year. Watson will graduate, then Carter is most likely going to transfer. Porter could be a grad transfer candidate. And who knows with Houston. Then there is Johnson who is injury prone.

That just leaves Ingram and Young

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Lots of buzz right now with regard to Sanders and Texas. Sanders has decided to sign on the early NSD but could commit at any point. 24/7 is putting this out.

 

247 was mainly reporting that he'll likely commit in Dec.  His only OV thus far was to our USC game, but he's still looking at Bama and others for OVs.  I didn't read the info as him leaning to us or that he'll commit at any time, unless he loves his visit.  Since he's already taken his OV here for USC, 2 weeks ago, and didn't commit, I'm not thinking we will get him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, HORNfromETX said:

Texas looks to be taking 2 RBs this year. Watson will graduate, then Carter is most likely going to transfer. Porter could be a grad transfer candidate. And who knows with Houston. Then there is Johnson who is injury prone.

That just leaves Ingram and Young

The position is going to thin out real quick. I don’t even count Houston. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Texas2725 said:

247 was mainly reporting that he'll likely commit in Dec.  His only OV thus far was to our USC game, but he's still looking at Bama and others for OVs.  I didn't read the info as him leaning to us or that he'll commit at any time, unless he loves his visit.  Since he's already taken his OV here for USC, 2 weeks ago, and didn't commit, I'm not thinking we will get him.

Texas has done well here to stay in the mix, but I’ll be surprised if they can pull Sanders away from Alabama.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...


Franchise Quest



×
×
  • Create New...