Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

Will Baizer

2019 Recruiting Board/Thread

2 hours ago, oldhorn2 said:

good man Sha....I am glad we cleared that up!

I dedicate that Kate to Mike, who is troubled with the "I suck until I don't" issue. We should take him to lunch or something.

46 minutes ago, DBut82 said:

Anyone watching Mater Dei vs IMG? Big name targets: Trey Sanders, Noah Cain, Bru McCoy. I'm watching thru the Fox Sports Go app. 7 minutes left in the 1st

Bru McCoy is the real deal.  Kid is a beast on both sides.  So far, Trey Sanders looks superior to Noah Cain.  Cain is doing well and is a good back, but Sanders looks D1 ready and can have an immediate impact.  Really, really impressed with him.  Good game.

9 hours ago, texbound said:

Bru McCoy is the real deal.  Kid is a beast on both sides.  So far, Trey Sanders looks superior to Noah Cain.  Cain is doing well and is a good back, but Sanders looks D1 ready and can have an immediate impact.  Really, really impressed with him.  Good game.

How did the game end up. Do you have the stats for all 3?

2 hours ago, 605Longhorn said:

How did the game end up. Do you have the stats for all 3?

Not really sure about the stats, but I do know Trey Sanders had at least 160yds and a TD.  Noah Cain had over or around 100-125 yds and a TD. Not sure about McCoy, but I would venture to say he had over 100yds receiving and a TD.  He was also in on a lot of tackles.  Mater Dei won 28-24.

28 minutes ago, texbound said:

Not really sure about the stats, but I do know Trey Sanders had at least 160yds and a TD.  Noah Cain had over or around 100-125 yds and a TD. Not sure about McCoy, but I would venture to say he had over 100yds receiving and a TD.  He was also in on a lot of tackles.  Mater Dei won 28-24.

Thanks