Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

Will Baizer

2019 Recruiting Board/Thread

6 hours ago, texasdalton said:

Surly is nothing more than a pep rally or Salem witch trial gathering... entertaining but no substance. I do not think they know anything.

I don't post there. But, they post anything and everything from other sites. So there's a ton of substance, albeit not from them.

I haven't tested their IQs, but really don't need to since its not their IQs that I'm there for.

22 hours ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

LMAO.... 

Sanders or Bru McCoy coming to Texas is about 10%.  Lets see what they're saying in December. 

Where you do you get the 10%? What insider info do you have that brings you to that conclusion?

For the record, there was a quote involved in that convo. It read "I think he's in."

90% is a long way to fall. lol

16 minutes ago, okiehorn said:

EJ confirmed it with sheps coach, this is how he can visit Aggy Oct 6th, everyone was curious since North Forest had a game that same day.... said he was booted for “behavioral issues”... 

That’s a major red flag for a kid who may have the lowest floor of any Commit in the class.

1 hour ago, Sirhornsalot said:

Where you do you get the 10%? What insider info do you have that brings you to that conclusion?

For the record, there was a quote involved in that convo. It read "I think he's in."

90% is a long way to fall. lol

Its September.. No body is in.... Lets get to 9 wins and December and see where we stand... 

I am 10% because I think we need 9/10 wins to have areal shot. Right now I see a 6 maybe 7 win team. 

20 minutes ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

That’s a major red flag for a kid who may have the lowest floor of any Commit in the class.

Agree, I wasn’t to impressed with his Junior Hudl. He would def be a development type guy. Not a good look for him at all. I would think it’s not easy to actually get kicked off your HS team you’d have to really work for that one....especially a D1 Talent kid 

9 minutes ago, okiehorn said:

Agree, I wasn’t to impressed with his Junior Hudl. He would def be a development type guy. Not a good look for him at all. I would think it’s not easy to actually get kicked off your HS team you’d have to really work for that one....especially a D1 Talent kid 

^This.  Anyone that's played HS football or been around it in some way knows it's pretty hard to get kicked off your team.

12 minutes ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

Yep without football support how motivated will he be in class etc...

This is not going to end well I'm afraid.. Hope he figures it out.

It's a shame too.  Everyone else in this class seems to be a good mental eval with high ceilings unlike the aggy class with a bunch of head cases/bad mental makeups.

I wont be surprised when Herman gets all the facts if he tells him he no longer has a spot and he ends up at aggy in the end, then idiots like Looch crow about the greatness of Jimbo flipping sip commits.

6 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

I don't post there. But, they post anything and everything from other sites. So there's a ton of substance, albeit not from them.

Like a "garage" full, ton of substance?  ;)

Yes, I know that was not your post.

47 minutes ago, CharcoalPuppy said:

Man... Y'all turned on the young man quick. 

Who exactly “turned” on him? 

I said I wasn’t impressed with his  HUDL (which I have said many times) and what could you possibly do to get kicked off a HS team....

MB said he hopes he can stay motivated and turns out for the better

and slimer basically said if Jimbo flips him it may very well be because He isn’t a take for Herman IF this is something big.....

was not kid bashing In this thread in my opinion. Go check out surly if you wanna see that lol