Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2019 Recruiting Board/Thread

Will Baizer

7 minutes ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

I tend to agree at this point... If he loved Texas sop much he would have committed to us a month ago when he supposedly loved Texas.

Exactly. Don't get me wrong I'd love to have him, but I watched/scouted two complete Judson films last year during the playoffs, and he routinely took plays off or got dominated/stalemated by inferior talent. Not as much as say a Bobby Brown but enough for a red flag for me. He's an athlete though... and he would make splash plays that jumped off the screen. He could turn out to be a heck of player and he probably will but when I see loafing or taking plays off on film it's a turn off for me.  

Ags are going to win 6-7 games.

Texas by all indications has the potential to complete for a big 12 title. 

Texas just needs to win.

That defense is going to be better than last year and even Leal will take notice. I highly doubt that Elko is much better than what they had. 

1 hour ago, MBHORNSFAN said:

I tend to agree at this point... If he loved Texas sop much he would have committed to us a month ago when he supposedly loved Texas.

The article I read not to long ago is he said he'd take an OV to aggy and Texas and decide after/early summer.  It's just head scratching he'd OV to aggy and commit.  We'll see if he still visits/OV's to Texas.

1 hour ago, drgilbert said:

I think he’s gone and we as a fan base need to do the same. The coaches should continue recruiting him but we need to start looking for replacements 

Replacement found: Marcus Stripling, love his tape. Pure SDE/4i/3 tech, not a nose. Love his tape!! 

Now if we could just get him to favor us over the maroon and crimson. 

1. This isn't over. It's April. And the worst is yet to come for aggy. If you will recall, Fisher literally gave up on the 2017 class in order to get a head start on the 2018 class. At first, it worked and there was momentum on their side. Then it faded. And faded. And Texas grabbed the momentum – without doing anything really special.

Fisher had to do something, so he had certain recruits do OVs so he could throw everything he had at them. It worked.

The thing is, this is April. Things will change. And Fisher will have no ability to really answer in any extraordinary way.

2. Since this is April – and this same time last year no one knew a guy named Ojomo – we might want to take a deep breath and enjoy the events of this weekend, instead.

3. We're in a similar situation with Wilson. But a friend of mine in the athletic dept at LT says Wilson to Texas. Too many reasons why it will happen.