Will Baizer

2018 Recruiting Board/Thread

I thought Hamm got canned. Was that a joke?

He did. But apparently Ketch thought it wise to pick a fight with him today. Of course, Ketch went after Hamm's unemployment dilemma, which was classy. I have no idea how he stays on the radio using the F-bombs on social media like he does. I was also surprised to see so many Horns sticking up for Hammy, I didn't realize how disliked Ketch has become.

So Ketch and Taylor Hamm had a little war today on Twitter. I'm not on Twitter but a friend sent me the conversation. I'm still laughing.

I literally found myself thinking Hamm won an argument, if thats possible. I think I'll go take a bath now. lol

Its too bad we can put them both in a wrestling ring and let them go at it.

Yeah they did get into it. Read the twitter war between those two. I thought it was too funny

I think both of these guys are aggy leans, but the tweet says same position. I know Waddle is in the slot and Texas offered Whittington as a WR. Did aggy also offer him on offense? Maybe looking to much into this, but could be good news for Texas. I've learned mot to underestimate TH. When Sumlin loses his job all bets are off.

I think both of these guys are aggy leans, but the tweet says same position. I know Waddle is in the slot and Texas offered Whittington as a WR. Did aggy also offer him on offense? Maybe looking to much into this, but could be good news for Texas. I've learned mot to underestimate TH. When Sumlin loses his job all bets are off.

Whittington has been offered as a WR by both. I'm not sure how true the package deal talk is right now. Could just be talk.

Daniel,

How do you see the staff handling the TE position? I just don't see them taking 3, so do they keep pursuing MM?

Andrew King from Braniacs said the staff will absolutely take 3 TE, they said Muhammad is a special kid

Sha....you are going to have to tell me how to find a recruiting thread on Shaggy.....and while you are at it tell me what a OB/GK is.

Thanks to SHA I have recently been reading shaggy. Almost all the recruiting stuff is multiple threads under the title "RC didn't offer."

OB/Gk is Orange Bloods/Geoff Ketchum. .