Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2018 Recruiting Board/Thread

Will Baizer

Daniel, is this going to be a full class? I read somewhere this puts us right at 85 scholarships with the commits + departing Srs. after the season. We know we will take 2 more OL, 2 more DL + Jamison. That makes 22 not counting any high profile guy who may want in later. Just this means 5 guys will have to be gone by start of next season, which shouldn't be a problem when you look at early draft entries ( Williams, + possibly another 1 or 2 ), grad transfers ( isn't hard to see we will have a couple of them ), and the normal transfers.

Daniel, is this going to be a full class? I read somewhere this puts us right at 85 scholarships with the commits + departing Srs. after the season. We know we will take 2 more OL, 2 more DL + Jamison. That makes 22 not counting any high profile guy who may want in later. Just this means 5 guys will have to be gone by start of next season, which shouldn't be a problem when you look at early draft entries ( Williams, + possibly another 1 or 2 ), grad transfers ( isn't hard to see we will have a couple of them ), and the normal transfers.

Number is probably going to be between 22-25. The numbers will shake out via early declarations and other kinds of attrition during the offseason.

So Ketch and Taylor Hamm had a little war today on Twitter. I'm not on Twitter but a friend sent me the conversation. I'm still laughing. 

I literally found myself thinking Hamm won an argument, if thats possible. I think I'll go take a bath now. lol

Its too bad we can put them both in a wrestling ring and let them go at it.