Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

COVID-19 ALERT: All University of Texas Athletics competitions/games cancelled until Sunday March 29th
Will Baizer

2018 Recruiting Board/Thread

The JUCO TE we offered is taking an OV this weekend. Herman is going to get us some TE's stocked up one way or another.

Interesting. Things had been quiet between him and Texas since offering, so I'm not sure how real things are. Never bad to get a guy like him on an official and especially on a big recruiting weekend.

Interesting. Things had been quiet between him and Texas since offering, so I'm not sure how real things are. Never bad to get a guy like him on an official and especially on a big recruiting weekend.

Is there a camp in Austin this weekend Daniel?

Neither Anthony Cook or Jaylen Waddle made it in today. A little disappointing, but still a good amount talent was on campus.

I'm not worried about Cook. There is time yet with him. If Texas is 5-2 after the OSU game I'm sure he'll really start looking at UT.

Waddle seems different. From what I gather reading all the sites, he seems to be a me first player. I hope I'm wrong, but that's just the impression I'm getting.

I'm not worried about Cook. There is time yet with him. If Texas is 5-2 after the OSU game I'm sure he'll really start looking at UT.

Waddle seems different. From what I gather reading all the sites, he seems to be a me first player. I hope I'm wrong, but that's just the impression I'm getting.

Apparently Waddle couldn't get a ride up. I agree on Cook though. Gotta win some games this fall.