Find results in...

2018 Recruiting Board/Thread

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wanted to everyone to know, I took @Sirhornsalot post wrong and said some pretty childish and unwarranted towards him. I sent him an apology in PM but since I made my comments publicly I wanted

2nd or 3rd hand info, so take it for what it's worth.  Struck up a conversation with a woman at work last week. I've seen her around, but we work in separate areas. She introduced herself. Last n

well, hopefully he's not behind closed doors with Kevin Spacey.

Posted Images

It's been noted that Moore's offer is as an offensive tackle.

His 247 page lists him at 249 lbs. but I saw on another board that was his measurements from last year on a sparq testing. Would interested to see what he measures now. Must be pretty athletic if he plays TE.

Also notice not a single LB on the visitor list man it's real down year in-state for that position group. What's up with Jarrell Cherry? Seems like he'd be a perfect fit as an OLB.

His 247 page lists him at 249 lbs. but I saw on another board that was his measurements from last year on a sparq testing. Would interested to see what he measures now. Must be pretty athletic if he plays TE.

Also notice not a single LB on the visitor list man it's real down year in-state for that position group. What's up with Jarrell Cherry? Seems like he'd be a perfect fit as an OLB.

I'm a fan of Chad Bailey out of FB Ridge Point, but yeah it's a down year for several spots this year. Cherry hasn't been re-offered by the new staff to my knowledge.

Demarvion Overshown just got offered by UCLA and OU. Glad we got in early on him he's gonna' have a lot of offers before it's all said and done. Is he going to the opening in Dallas in March? Saw him play against my HS team last year, dude is like a torpedo trying to annihilate folks.

Dude hits like a freight train. Agreed on getting on him early.

Another OOS QB offer out. Oklahoma commit Cameron Rising out of California.

Intriguing offer. Rising doesn't necessarily fit the mold for what Herman is looking for.

https://twitter.com/ryanbartow/status/829165544842608640

Do you think Kyler Murray is wondering if he will ever see the field as a QB or just go straight to baseball!  Just kidding.