Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2018 Recruiting Board/Thread

Will Baizer

Saw some CB's for Crawford to OU tonight. Any idea what else that might indicate, Daniel? I know it's difficult to predict the moves Herman & Co. make.

Doesn't matter, he's a guy Herman can probably flip on NSD if he wants to.

Hamm has been saying Wright and O'Neal were almost ready to commit for weeks now and is now saying they have pushed things back. The longer this plays out the better for us.

I think for Wright it may be good for Texas (still think ATM is in the driver as of today). A lot can change during the season and ATM could go into disarray. AS far as O'Neal, I think the writing is on the wall of him looking elsewhere with Sterns in the fold and Foster being a heavy, heavy Longhorn lean.

I think for Wright it may be good for Texas (still think ATM is in the driver as of today). A lot can change during the season and ATM could go into disarray. AS far as O'Neal, I think the writing is on the wall of him looking elsewhere with Sterns in the fold and Foster being a heavy, heavy Longhorn lean.

If Wright goes to aggy I think we got the better of the SDE in Tatum. Don't get me wrong I'd love to have Wright to cause' we need bodies up front. I think he will end up being rated higher than Wright when it's all said and done. Rivals has said he's due for a big bump and Wiltfong on 247 recently said he may be a 5* with a good showing in Oregon.

2019 is a really good year in Texas for linemen ( offense and defense ). We have a good year and we'll get whoever we want.

Daniel.....Here is another tip.....quit with this reporting and work crap and get to shining your shoes or practicing putting on cufflinks and that kind of stuff. Believe me....all this work will still be around long after we re all gone, but that girl is expecting you to step it up....now go home.

Consider it done. Catching an early flight in the AM. Y'all behave while I'm not around lol.