Will Baizer

As of today I feel like we land:

Brennan Eagles- 5* WR

BJ Foster- 5* S

D'shaun Jamison- 4* CB

Alvonte Woodard- 4* WR

Malcolm Epps- 4* TE

JaQualyn Crawford- 4* ATH

Also as of today I feel good about 4/6 listed above announcing in the summer/before school starts in August. FYI I have no inside info, just taking what I'm reading from various sites.

Uncle Red putting in work.

From the Brainiacs.

– Bonus Note: There has been some chatter of a rather large shakeup in terms of offensive recruiting based off of some things that have happened over the last week or so. I’m not going to go into detail on it right now, as it might not happen. I will just say that if it does, it would be a bold move by Texas.

NTG

Any idea what they are talking about?

As a matter of fact, I do. But I can't say anything at this time. 

Just kidding, lol. I have no idea. 

I did read through all the comments and didn't see anything that really gave any kind of clue. The most prevalent "theory" was someone changing positions. 

Wonder if Doc has heard anything?

I have no idea. I was thinking maybe it could about Zaire? I read somewhere UF (his top school) has some rule change they are waiting on the SEC for, but Zaire want's to get enrolled for Summer 1 wherever he goes and the deadline is approaching quickly at all of his top schools.

What about the possibility of offering Watkins as an RB, making room for Waddle or Crawford in the slot. I think Watlins plays RB for his HS team and mentioned he liked to be moved around. Sterns and Crawford just joined the Fast 7 on 7 team, so almost the whole team would be a Texas lean/commit. Who knows, that move might land you Waddle and Crawford. That would put a lot of mis matches on the field at once. It would only jeopardize Ingram's standing. Just a thought.

Going along with the Zaire thought, it would be a shakeup if Zaire was promised the starting job.  This would definitely qualify as bold in that the two QBs on campus might not like it very much.  That might be the only way that Texas could get Zaire.  Herman may want to give both QBs a year to learn the system, mature and strengthen before relying on them.  Again I am focusing on shakeup and that would be a shakeup involving offensive recruiting right when Zaire would want to enroll.  100% guess. 

From the Brainiacs.

– Bonus Note: There has been some chatter of a rather large shakeup in terms of offensive recruiting based off of some things that have happened over the last week or so. I’m not going to go into detail on it right now, as it might not happen. I will just say that if it does, it would be a bold move by Texas.

Would be a very bold and ballsy move. Unfortunately we can't go into detail further right now. Lets see how things play out.

I have no idea. I was thinking maybe it could about Zaire? I read somewhere UF (his top school) has some rule change they are waiting on the SEC for, but Zaire want's to get enrolled for Summer 1 wherever he goes and the deadline is approaching quickly at all of his top schools.

Doesn't involve Zaire. Florida is the likely destination for him barring any surprises.