Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

Will Baizer

2018 Recruiting Board/Thread

11 minutes ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

Looks like a big Recruiting weekend is ahead with several commits already declaring they will be on campus for their OVs. 

Maybe all of our early entry draft players can host and tell them how the staff has upped their draft stock this season.

8 minutes ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

Wouldn’t surprise me with how the staff is searching high and low for OL right now. Need to watch his film today. 

I hear he has done well and looks good.  Hard to believe he had what most considered career ending surgery.

5 minutes ago, TexasStrong said:

Is anybody of the opinion we might have a slight lead for Terrace Marshall?

I'e been wrong before with my guesses on recruiting, but I' kind of feeling Marshall to Texas.  I know it' hard to pull a kid from LSU country, but I think dad really likes Texas and Hermans vision.  Like I said, I've been wrong before.

8 minutes ago, texbound said:

I'e been wrong before with my guesses on recruiting, but I' kind of feeling Marshall to Texas.  I know it' hard to pull a kid from LSU country, but I think dad really likes Texas and Hermans vision.  Like I said, I've been wrong before.

I'm with you on his Dad. Seems like he is making it very comfortable for him to exit the  boot state if he wants to do so. Seems like maybe some Lsu homers has been ragging him about a certain record in witch he said records don't matter. I know most say Lsu but this seems different.

15 minutes ago, texbound said:

Don’t do this to yourself.