Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2018 Recruiting Board/Thread

Will Baizer

2 hours ago, Sirhornsalot said:

I hate being 6-6 as much as anyone, but I don't think you have a point here. Aggy is 7-5 and are starting over, which really isn't better. At least we're in a process already. If this were a beauty contest, it would have been shut down right after the bathing suit competition.

Touché you are correct, I was just stating it’d be tough to flip someone that’s so sold on aggg when we have 6-6 record. Any other recruit yea prob wouldn’t matter but he seems sold on them and a 8-4 or so record would give Texas a leg to stand on. And make him atleast think on it. I do think other recruits are wanting to buy in and be the group that’s turns UT around. Changed my outlook on that deal. 

29 minutes ago, Adferrum said:

I can confirm that first part. That's what I have been hearing as well. An unknown number may also decommit, who knows B)

I think we're well past the most dangerous threats we'll see. Ayoede and Moore are still Horns and doesn't look like that will change. The rest of the bunch are as solid as you could hope for.

If I’m fact more kids transfer like the names that have been dropped does this negatively effect the recruiting class?? I’d think if I was committed to UT and the. 3-4 big name players transfer I’d be asking some questions. Fingers crossed it doesn’t happen

10 minutes ago, okiehorn said:

If I’m fact more kids transfer like the names that have been dropped does this negatively effect the recruiting class?? I’d think if I was committed to UT and the. 3-4 big name players transfer I’d be asking some questions. Fingers crossed it doesn’t happen

The kids committed are pretty solid and want to be at Texas regardless of what has transpired. A good number should sign during the Early signing period.

11 hours ago, okiehorn said:

If they're going to the NFL I think that is a positive in the eyes of a young recruit.