Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

Will Baizer

2018 Recruiting Board/Thread

4 minutes ago, prosfromdover said:

Another report (from Houston Chronicle) Sumlin is gone after their LSU game.

It's probably been discussed but can't find it - any kids we try to poach off those goofy bastards?

Max Wright and Bobby Brown are two that come to mind, but I’m not that high on Brown these days considering the film that is out on him. 

Can someone answer this question for me??? Daniel?? I'm curious as to Ossai.. It seems in my gut feeling he's not high on Texas as he let off to be. But with the reports of Sumlin I'm curious as to where we can stand if Texas tries to push hard for Wright. 

41 minutes ago, shotime73 said:

Can someone answer this question for me??? Daniel?? I'm curious as to Ossai.. It seems in my gut feeling he's not high on Texas as he let off to be. But with the reports of Sumlin I'm curious as to where we can stand if Texas tries to push hard for Wright. 

Ossai likes Texas, he just likes A&M more. My gut tells me both end up at A&M regardless of who coaches there. 

10 minutes ago, bevotee said:

This is a great board, first post.

Do we see White as a ILB?  If so, how does he compare to Adeoye?  And do you figure Clark is a backup plan for White?

I see White as a Sooner. He and Adeoye are about the same overall, but with a few different strengths and weaknesses.

Clark may well indeed be a back up plan, but his video doesn't impress much.

15 minutes ago, bevotee said:

This is a great board, first post.

Do we see White as a ILB?  If so, how does he compare to Adeoye?  And do you figure Clark is a backup plan for White?

Adeoye is seen as a Mac and White I believe is viewed as a Rover. 

I don’t think Clark is necessarily a backup plan because he’s a pretty good player in his own right. Will be tough to flip from LSU. 

9 hours ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

Adeoye is seen as a Mac and White I believe is viewed as a Rover. 

I don’t think Clark is necessarily a backup plan because he’s a pretty good player in his own right. Will be tough to flip from LSU. 

Daniel - I believe at one point you considered Adeoye as a Sooner.  What changed your mind?