Jump to content

Welcome to HornSports

Join our community and talk about the latest in Texas Longhorns Athletics!

Will Baizer

2018 Recruiting Board/Thread

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, prosfromdover said:

Another report (from Houston Chronicle) Sumlin is gone after their LSU game.

It's probably been discussed but can't find it - any kids we try to poach off those goofy bastards?

Max Wright and Bobby Brown are two that come to mind, but I’m not that high on Brown these days considering the film that is out on him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can someone answer this question for me??? Daniel?? I'm curious as to Ossai.. It seems in my gut feeling he's not high on Texas as he let off to be. But with the reports of Sumlin I'm curious as to where we can stand if Texas tries to push hard for Wright. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, shotime73 said:

Can someone answer this question for me??? Daniel?? I'm curious as to Ossai.. It seems in my gut feeling he's not high on Texas as he let off to be. But with the reports of Sumlin I'm curious as to where we can stand if Texas tries to push hard for Wright. 

Ossai likes Texas, he just likes A&M more. My gut tells me both end up at A&M regardless of who coaches there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, bevotee said:

This is a great board, first post.

Do we see White as a ILB?  If so, how does he compare to Adeoye?  And do you figure Clark is a backup plan for White?

I see White as a Sooner. He and Adeoye are about the same overall, but with a few different strengths and weaknesses.

Clark may well indeed be a back up plan, but his video doesn't impress much.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, bevotee said:

This is a great board, first post.

Do we see White as a ILB?  If so, how does he compare to Adeoye?  And do you figure Clark is a backup plan for White?

Adeoye is seen as a Mac and White I believe is viewed as a Rover. 

I don’t think Clark is necessarily a backup plan because he’s a pretty good player in his own right. Will be tough to flip from LSU. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Daniel Seahorn said:

Adeoye is seen as a Mac and White I believe is viewed as a Rover. 

I don’t think Clark is necessarily a backup plan because he’s a pretty good player in his own right. Will be tough to flip from LSU. 

Daniel - I believe at one point you considered Adeoye as a Sooner.  What changed your mind?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...


×
×
  • Create New...