Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Texas Offers Westlake OT Stephan Zabie

Daniel Seahorn

36bcccccb12c80107b2935dc52d834be.jpg

Texas has finally put an offer on the table for Austin Westlake offensive tackle Stephan Zabie. Raw with limited football experience, but has lots of upside.

It's time we all realize that you don't have to be a 5* are 4* player to be a great collage football. The problem with all those 5* and 4* players is some of them reached there top side in High School. That is what hurt some of MB recruits  they had already reach there top side before ever arriving at Texas. My friends y'all have a great day.   

Question for mods or anyone that has scouted Zabie. If you had to choose between the two, would you rather have Zabie or Polley? I know Zabie is rated higher by 247, but ratings sometimes aren't 100%. Just curious.

It's a push for me. Both are guys who need to redshirt so you see how they fill out, but are athletic with lots of upside. Polley may be safer because Zabie hasn't played much football and therefore has a lower floor if things don't pan out.

It's a push for me. Both are guys who need to redshirt so you see how they fill out, but are athletic with lots of upside. Polley may be safer because Zabie hasn't played much football and therefore has a lower floor if things don't pan out.

If it's a push now and Zabie hasn't played much then I would think he had a higher ceiling.

I think the staff really liked Polley more or they would've offered Zabie sooner than the day Polley shuts down recruiting... Still I think Zabie is a good take with the depth we appear to have in front of him.

They did, but that wasn't what was being debated.

Zabie having to sit a year put a wrinkle in his recruitment. I think if he doesn't have to sit he probably has an offer from the previous staff.

They did, but that wasn't what was being debated.

Zabie having to sit a year put a wrinkle in his recruitment. I think if he doesn't have to sit he probably has an offer from the previous staff.

Daniel, when you say "having to sit a year", do you mean he has to sit out a year when he gets to college?