Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Joe Mixon Tape....

Daniel Seahorn

Plenty of other ways he could of diffused the situation which didn't involve punching her.

From what I've read about it, Mixon's the one who created the "situation" in the first place with his rude, boorish behavior towards her gay friend. He said something inappropriate to him which is what caused her to go off in the first place. Gangsta thug wannabe

Y'all must be sooo proud, 0-u

Jesus Christ give the kid a break. He made a mistake, we make mistakes and learn from them. Plus it's quite ironic how they're just releasing the video at the end of his college career

This kid already got a huge break by avoiding jail time and continuing his football career. The girl's break was her face and jaw.

Guess my moral compass is wired different to you guys.

The "kid" isnt a kid. He is an adult. Go Google some some one punch death statistics and you will realise what 1 mistake can do.

Plenty of other ways he could of difused the situation which didn't invovle punching her.

He could have made the decision to not follow her into the restaurant to diffuse the situation.

OU will come out say they addressed all of this with Bob and the Athletic Director .  Bob will make a $25K donation to a womens shelter or fight againts such abuse and they will tell everyone that new processes have been put in place to deal with such matters going forward...but Bob will keep his job. 

I was taught and firmly believe that only a coward hits a woman* and I knew that if I crossed that line, no matter how young/old, my dad would and still will be waiting when I got home and that things would not go well for me at all.  Joe Mixon's a coward, Bob Stoops is a coward for allowing him to play, I don't know his father or how he was raised but it looks to me like someone should've taken him out to the woodshed and taught him a little discipline and respect at the end of a switch.

*Unless life/limb were in danger

Stooped did his press conference today, on every station here.... basically said 2 things that stick out. It was a swift decision (mind blowing) and 2 1/2 years ago when it happened and when the decisions were made people looked At hitting women differently. Saying now 2 years later kids will not get second chances from society .... what's changed? I was always under the understanding to not hit a woman and diffuse the situation unless ur life is in danger...... and 2nd he said "had nothing to do with being a 5 star recruit. You gotta remember he never played a down on this football team and we have had many players that were 4 and 5 stars that didnt pan out..... what a pile of SH!T. Can't stand the man.... NOW that the video is out there a 0 tolerance issue... ok mr stoopes what about the parking ticket incident which was ALSO a anger management towards a woman. Worthless....

Stooped did his press conference today, on every station here.... basically said 2 things that stick out. It was a swift decision (mind blowing) and 2 1/2 years ago when it happened and when the decisions were made people looked At hitting women differently. Saying now 2 years later kids will not get second chances from society .... what's changed? I was always under the understanding to not hit a woman and diffuse the situation unless ur life is in danger...... and 2nd he said "had nothing to do with being a 5 star recruit. You gotta remember he never played a down on this football team and we have had many players that were 4 and 5 stars that didnt pan out..... what a pile of SH!T. Can't stand the man.... NOW that the video is out there a 0 tolerance issue... ok mr stoopes what about the parking ticket incident which was ALSO a anger management towards a woman. Worthless....

Yes, 2.5 yrs ago it was completely acceptable for a man to sucker punch a woman, to break her face/jaw, and to walk out while she lies unconscious on the floor. So prior to 2.5 yes ago Stoops was walking around sucker punching women because it "was different" then? Douchebag.