Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Joe Mixon Tape....

Daniel Seahorn

If someone pushes and slaps you and you hit them back, you are not liable for anything other than being an asshole for knocking the shit out of them instead of slapping them, too. Now if he did something to deserve the slap and then followed her and received it, that's another story. That's on him for instigating the situation. But I didn't read anything like that. My opinion, and the law as I understand it.

Me and him aren't wired the same. I get that she apparently threw a racial slur in his direction, but my first reaction is NOT to throw a haymaker at a woman.

What's gets me is how he used the head lunge to set up his right hook. This tells me he had every intention to knock her out.

IMO, That's weak

Me and him aren't wired the same. I get that she apparently threw a racial slur in his direction, but my first reaction is NOT to throw a haymaker at a woman.

You are old school sir. In this PC world, using a racial slur is worse than violence, even murder. The O.J trial and Mark Furman proved that.

You are old school sir. In this PC world, using a racial slur is worse than violence, even murder. The O.J trial and Mark Furman proved that.

Maybe it's because I was always told I have no much more to lose than some idiot running their mouth out in the streets. I just know that even on my worst day I can't wrap my mind away hitting a woman.

I've been called many things in my life, but man sometimes you are just better off walking away.

Maybe it's because I was always told I have no much more to lose than some idiot running their mouth out in the streets. I just know that even on my worst day I can't wrap my mind away hitting a woman.

I've been called many things in my life, but man sometimes you are just better off walking away.

Chuck_Norris_Approves.gif

So if a women was hitting you non stop and you didn't initiate it whatsoever you're just gonna let her beat your ass?

You remove yourself from the situation, ie walk away. If she follows, call the cops. It's that simple. You also NEVER see her again, ever cause she has already proven to you that she is no lady.

Yes, she slapped him.

If Mixon responded with a shove and/or a slap, we probably wouldn't be having this conversation. The jaw-breaking haymaker was unnecessary.

Punching or taking a head shot at here is a break the glass last resort for me in that situation. It has to be laugh threatening or in a way where I don't have any other option. Mixon had options and he chose not to use them. It wasn't like he was backed into a corner.

Moron.

If anyone defends him they are too.

If that slap hurt him at all he shouldn't be playing football.

What a joke.

Jesus Christ give the kid a break. He made a mistake, we make mistakes and learn from them. Plus it's quite ironic how they're just releasing the video at the end of his college career

Jesus Christ give the kid a break. He made a mistake, we make mistakes and learn from them. Plus it's quite ironic how they're just releasing the video at the end of his college career

Only being released now because people fought tooth and nail to keep it from the media and the public. They have been doing battle in court to keep it sealed.

I happen to agree with you, everyone makes mistakes expecially 18 year olds and he deserves a second chance and while I don't condone hitting a woman at all I also don't think women should be going around hitting guys in the face , if she were my daughter im beating joe mixon's ass but I'm telling her she shouldn't have hit a man in the face

Guess my moral compass is wired different to you guys.

The "kid" isnt a kid. He is an adult. Go Google some some one punch death statistics and you will realise what 1 mistake can do.

Plenty of other ways he could of difused the situation which didn't invovle punching her.

I agree with those that say he needed to just walk away and no I don't think she would have followed after him. What bothers me also is the incident of him getting into an argument with a campus police ( which I think was another woman not sure) and he rips up the ticket and tosses into the face of the police officer. This all reminds me of Lawrence Phillips the former running back at Nebraska who we later learned had all kinds of problem incidents that Tom Osborn and staff kept from the public. 

Just another sign that "big game bob" cares about 1 thing. Winning. Many other programs including Texas AND OSU would have kicked him off campus. OSU did it to tyreek hill. Granite gf he hot was in the stomach while she was pregnant but I have no doubt most university would have handled it accordingly! Stoopes watched this tape 3 times and simply suspended him a year. Maybe I'm raised wrong but this is not a simple "mistake" this won't be the last time this coward hits a woman.