Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ESPN: Tom Herman's biggest offseason priorities

primal defense

aggy is so stupid that they don't realize if "the A&M stands for nothing", then it makes them - ipso facto - tu.

Schroeder sounds like he'd fit right in.

IF you take out the a&m they'd be Texas University.  BUT...that name's already taken by the real Texas University in San Marcos (even though they'll always be SWT...had too much fun there to call it anything else).

SO...if they couldn't call themselves TU they'd finally have the opportunity to change the name of their school to match the abbreviation/letters that they chant the loudest during games...South East College.

His biggest Offseason priorities is installing a new offense for the team to learn and getting the players to buy in to the changes that will be made.  I just got back from Austin and it appears this is going to be a very hard and tough offseason program which is a good thing. I hear he is really working to bring in some other QB's especially Stidham along with Elinger.  

His biggest Offseason priorities is installing a new offense for the team to learn and getting the players to buy in to the changes that will be made.  I just got back from Austin and it appears this is going to be a very hard and tough offseason program which is a good thing. I hear he is really working to bring in some other QB's especially Stidham along with Elinger.  

IMHO, we definitely need to bring in 2 quarterbacks and it would be nice if one were a transfer that was immediately eligible. 

I think he pretty much told the players that this will be one of the hardest and toughest offseason programs that they have every experienced and that every player will be given the opportunity to compete for a starting position and playing time but that it all has to be earned .  From the sounds of it these players better come in shape when school starts back in January because they are not gonna ease them into the offseason. They also talked that some players will choose to go in another direction due to the intensity of the off season but those that stick with it they promise success and a bond unlike any other team.  This all sounds great to me lets hope that it shows on the playing field next fall!