Find results in...

***Official Update Thread***

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't know much about Coach Warehime but I'm sure he's pretty good if Herman wants to bring him with. That said, I'm really sad to see Mattox go. What he did with our O-Line this season was nothing

Only a racist says what Brando said. Racists usually start their conversations by calling their target a racist. Strong was fired for his scoreboard record at UT and Brando knows it. 16 and 21 means y

Conspiracy Theory Alert!   Drayton coaches in Chicago. BevoBlake lives in Chicago.    Have Drayton and BevoBlake ever been seen together?

Posted Images

He's among my favorite coaches in the state, and he will be a nightmare as a recruiter.  

He loves his kids. His kids walk through walls of him. He would quickly be one of if not the best recruiter out there. He is also respected by other coaches. Joey is a great dude. I have had many conversations with him. He is genuine as they come. 

Orlando would be a good DC to have, but if he and Aranda are not in the running:

Gibson  DC West Virginia

Wilcox  DC Wisconsin 

Leavitt  DC  Colorado

Collins  DC Florida

Venables  DC Clemson

need to be flirted with.  Really, we need someone that understands Big 12 offense.  Orlando, Gibson and Venables would be three that stick out.

Orlando would be a good DC to have, but if he and Aranda are not in the running:

Gibson

Wilcox

Leavitt

Collins

Venables

need to be flirted with.  Really, we need someone that understands Big 12 offense.  Orlando, Gibson and Venables would be three that stick out.

Venables without a doubt. 

Loyalty is always a tricky thing. Strongs loyalty to his staff hurt him at times, especially when a loyal staff was woefully under performing. I hope and pray that Herman follows a thorough assessment of the coaching talent and ability when picking his staff to work in the environment at Texas and the Big 12; just not bring his UH staff whole over automatically. I think he will

Gibson

Wilcox

Leavitt

Collins

Venables

Selfish request..... list current position after the last name. 

Gibson DC West Virginia

Wilcox DC Wisconsin

Leavitt DC Colorado

Collins DC Florida

Venables DC Clemson

need to be flirted with. Really, we need someone that understands Big 12 offense. Orlando, Gibson and Venables would be three that stick out.

Thanks for update, very helpful