Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok, we have the head coach we think will take us to the promised land. Who will he hire to help get this team there?

Early word I've heard is that Tim Brewster will be among the staff Herman brings in. That would be big, IMO.

Does anyone else hope that Traylor is retained?????

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He was also there during the multiple rape cases and I find it hard to believe the asst coaches were unaware of it.     So hell no.  Baylor can f@#k off as far as I am concerned and that includes th

The OC hire will be in name only. Herman will be calling the plays.  The DC hire is huge and Yes it looks like Tim Brewster will be back in Austin

If Herman is serious about having the best recruiting staff in the country, I think he has to consider keeping Traylor.

I personally am not that keen on the idea of Applewhite being our OC despite his recent success. Honestly, this will be ridiculed I'm sure, but I wouldn't mind Gilbert and Mattox staying on. Despite mistakes here and there, I still think Gilbert is a good young OC who could continue to grow under Herman. Mattox was great this year.

Aranda seems like the obvious DC choice if he's feeling bitter about being passed over by Orgeron.

If Herman is serious about having the best recruiting staff in the country, I think he has to consider keeping Traylor.

I personally am not that keen on the idea of Applewhite being our OC despite his recent success. Honestly, this will be ridiculed I'm sure, but I wouldn't mind Gilbert and Mattox staying on. Despite mistakes here and there, I still think Gilbert is a good young OC who could continue to grow under Herman. Mattox was great this year.

Aranda seems like the obvious DC choice if he's feeling bitter about being passed over by Orgeron.

I have been hearing a lot of positives about Mattox. The more I think about Gilbert the more I am inclined to think he would benefit greatly under Herman's tutelage. Being an offensive guy I would expect Herman to install his offense and for Gilbert to run things per the instructions of his new boss, Herman. If Mattox is as good as advertised and Gilbert can be coached I could see it working.

I have been hearing a lot of positives about Mattox. The more I think about Gilbert the more I am inclined to think he would benefit greatly under Herman's tutelage. Being an offensive guy I would expect Herman to install his offense and for Gilbert to run things per the instructions of his new boss, Herman. If Mattox is as good as advertised and Gilbert can be coached I could see it working.

This sound like a great logical and econimical idea.

Just seems like with these coaching matters economical and logical lose to Ego everytime.

The DC hire is probably the most important hire that Herman will make.

Dalton nailed it.

IMO, you gotta get Aranda. Aranda and Herman would be an unstoppable team. Players would line up to play for Aranda's defense.

Give me Aranda. The rest is gravy.