Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Longhorn Network Update, which is no update

thetruth

I just read a re-tweet that said the LHN is going to be carried by ATT U-Verse..Originated from Chip Brown..so we will see..but..if one major carrier bites on the network it will become a domino effect..

Update: Now Orange Bloods is reporting the same thing..

I just read a re-tweet that said the LHN is going to be carried by ATT U-Verse..Originated from Chip Brown..so we will see..but..if one major carrier bites on the network it will become a domino effect..

Update: Now Orange Bloods is reporting the same thing..

This would be incredible. Is it for sure AT&T Uverse? Link??????

• Administrators

Hopefully if the Uverse rumor pans out the satellite companies and Comcast/Time Warner crumble too. Most likely if Uverse picks it up those want ing to switch to Uverse will most likely miss the first two LHN televised games anyway. Doubtful they can handle/install the tremendous demand in a week.

From a post on Hookem -

What started out as a rumor has been confirmed from inside sources. AT&T has already executed an agreement to carry the LHN by Jan 1. The reason for the hold up is that is part of a package of networks and the details regarding the other networks have not been finalized. Jan 1 is the guaranteed date for airing the LHN. Also, ESPN working on a package deal with LHN and the new SEC channel through Comcast in the Houston market.

Holy hell!

Everyone is saying it is going to happen..but until it's done, it isn't done. I have U-Verse so it would be sweet but this is the major carrier they have been looking to get..The rest now will have to fall in line or be shut out.

I did call U-verse and ask if this is going to happen..The guy on the line told me there was nothing said to them but from the call volume is heavy on the network..

Everyone is saying it is going to happen..but until it's done, it isn't done. I have U-Verse so it would be sweet but this is the major carrier they have been looking to get..The rest now will have to fall in line or be shut out.

I did call U-verse and ask if this is going to happen..The guy on the line told me there was nothing said to them but from the call volume is heavy on the network..

I don't believe it will be up in time for Wyoming. Too much to do in such a short time. New Mexico is more likely.

I have U-Verse so that would rock the f'n house!!!!!!!!!! Any word on when this would be considered a done deal?

If it was just Chip, I would be a little cautious but Jeff Howe is reporting it and others with inside sources better than mine are saying its very close or is done. I think Uverse is the first on board. It's not the Big 4 of Comcast, DirecTV, Dish or TWC but big enough to create attention.