Find results in...

Election Day Thread

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A political thread on hornsports is probably ill advised in the first place.    Eisenhower was a bully. Patton was a bully. History is dotted with bullies who were some of the greatest men we've kno

It's hilarious how people speak evil of Trump, but dismiss her responsibility for the 4 U.S. deaths in Libya, travel gate, white water, bullying of Bill's sex victims, theft of White House and State D

I'm voting for Charlie F'n Strong

Posted Images

A political thread on hornsports is probably ill advised in the first place. 

Eisenhower was a bully. Patton was a bully. History is dotted with bullies who were some of the greatest men we've known.

Otherwise, the other candidate is a compulsive lying criminal with a penchant for using her taxpayer-funded position to benefit herself and husband financially.

So yeah, give me the bully. There is hope in the unknown, at least.

pam bondi says hi.

similar to other soldiers, i.e. wmd war, their watch is over.  so assuming their souls went to soldier heaven, they can get that information from wmd soldiers.

oh wait, you're being sarcastic....yeah me too.

wmd war? Is that like with a cloth or something? Like dodging sniper fire or some offensive youtube video? LOL

WMD War. . . lol, we'll let that be your little secret but it is interesting to see you try to compare four dead Americans with something from the wrong side of your imagination.

You have to live with you, not me. Have a good one nonetheless.

and the memes that are being posted????  let's be consistent.

fyi, let's hope that their souls are in heaven.  i for one hope they are.  i don't find that disgusting at all.

You're comparing the deaths of 4 American soldiers to a f#####g meme?!?!  I'm amazed at the arrogance and the ignorance of anyone who can justify making light of the deaths of the men and women who protect our freedom at home and overseas.  Every soldier, alive or dead, deserves both our respect and appreciation for their service to this country and it's citizens, only an idiot would make light of their sacrifice. 

Ok folks, regardless of what side of the election you are on, let's temper the discussion on this topic.

I really like this site and think that the members are a notch or two above some other sites, so let's act like it and keep things civil. I'd rather not have to lock this thread down because we can't play nice.

wmd war? Is that like with a cloth or something? Like dodging sniper fire or some offensive youtube video? LOL

WMD War. . . lol, we'll let that be your little secret but it is interesting to see you try to compare four dead Americans with something from the wrong side of your imagination.

You have to live with you, not me. Have a good one nonetheless.

lmgtfy, it's no secret.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=WMD+war

"wrong side of your imagination"?  really?  the meme's are pretty self explanatory.  nothing wrong with my mind.

yes, i have a blessed life so i'm happy to live with me.  hopefully, you have one too.

Ok folks, regardless of what side of the election you are on, let's temper the discussion on this topic.

I really like this site and think that the members are a notch or two above some other sites, so let's act like it and keep things civil. I'd rather not have to lock this thread down because we can't play nice.

Probably wouldn't be a terrible idea to just lock it though. Easier to keep the frustration with each other based around the team.

lmgtfy, it's no secret.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=WMD+war

"wrong side of your imagination"?  really?  the meme's are pretty self explanatory.  nothing wrong with my mind.

yes, i have a blessed life so i'm happy to live with me.  hopefully, you have one too.

Oh my, you really don't keep up, do you? Turns out, there was and still is WMD in Iraq. We found much of it under Obama.

No wonder you're happy. LOL

I haven't posted a meme. But hopefully you'll get through whatever trauma it caused.