Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

*****Texas vs. Kansas State*****

HornSports Staff

We are almost there, the players just have to play, we are a young team, they just have to stop making mental mistakes, we have to stop making excuses and just go out and play..........are there any other statements that I left out as I want to go ahead just get them out of the way....oh wait I almost forgot this one that I have heard several times..Its our job as Coaches to make sure they are in the position to make the plays, but the player has to make the play.... I blame myself as it is my fault Charlie not yours .  I am the one that trusted you would get this thing turned around and that is on me!  

The University of Texas has been regulated to playing football games at 11:00 am on ESPN 2 because we are no longer relevant as a football team. If we had this program moving in the right direction this game would have been played at night on one of the main broadcast station but no we are right their with Purdue, Central Michigan  and Kent State ... this is who we are folks so just breath that in. 

The University of Texas has been regulated to playing football games at 11:00 am on ESPN 2 because we are no longer relevant as a football team. If we had this program moving in the right direction this game would have been played at night on one of the main broadcast station but no we are right their with Purdue, Central Michigan  and Kent State ... this is who we are folks so just breath that in. 

Yep, Texas Football is officially a joke.....