Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Les Miles Fired as LSU Coach

Lane Kiffin????? I'm I missing something here? Kiffin who failed so bad at USC that Harden couldn't wait to get back to the campus.

The same guy who pissed off everyone in the great state of Tennesse home of Davy Crockett. Just because your a good OC with a lot of highly rated recruits doesn't mean you should get a HC shot at a major school like LSU.

Lane Kiffin or Tom Herman? LSU’s only right answers to replace Les Miles

http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-football/news/les-miles-fired-replacements-lane-kiffin-tom-herman-sec-west-alabama-nick-saban/oh06rr30i6h21a489mgeoonqx

Lane Kiffin????? I'm I missing something here? Kiffin who failed so bad at USC that Harden couldn't wait to get back to the campus.

The same guy who pissed off everyone in the great state of Tennesse home of Davy Crockett. Just because your a good OC with a lot of highly rated recruits doesn't mean you should get a HC shot at a major school like LSU.

Lane Kiffin or Tom Herman? LSU’s only right answers to replace Les Miles

http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-football/news/les-miles-fired-replacements-lane-kiffin-tom-herman-sec-west-alabama-nick-saban/oh06rr30i6h21a489mgeoonqx

Lane Kiffin is only 41 years old. He's still young. Plus, he stays at Alabama until the right offer comes (like Kirby Smart) and you are guaranteed job security. 

Like the article above yours, Lane Kiffin has changed the offense at Alabama and now went to a spread OB option attack and it's working well. He could get another chance. 

If Louisiana is anything like Arkansas, there is a cap on what the university can pay its employees. Here, it's $250K. So that would be all the state would be paying. The rest comes from the university. Since the SEC is basically printing money these days, LSU will have the funds to pay whatever it needs to. I think Herman would be a great hire for them, but there are others out there who would also do well there, so this one bears watching for sure.

Tom Herman to LSU --- Sumlin /Strong get one more year---take it to the bank!! The only way CS is not at UT next year IF he refuse to do something about Bedford !

Herman will sit back and take the best offer that is available at the end of the day... he has to be at the top of everybody's wish list. 

Sumlin looks to be gaining security unless they experience another delicious late season melt down.  Doesn't look like it is going to happen, as he has surrounded himself with two pretty good coordinators (perhaps Strong should take notes?)

I agree with your sentiments about Strong.  He will be back baring a losing record - and even then I'm not sure.  I wish this wasn't the case, but I believe you are correct. 

Lane Kiffin is only 41 years old. He's still young. Plus, he stays at Alabama until the right offer comes (like Kirby Smart) and you are guaranteed job security. 

Like the article above yours, Lane Kiffin has changed the offense at Alabama and now went to a spread OB option attack and it's working well. He could get another chance. 

I agree with everything you said expect for the LSU job. LSU may be the best job in college football. Louisiana has some great talent and they all want to stay in state and Tulane is not much competition. They are also 4 hours from Houston and they can sell the SEC better than the aggies.