Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Les Miles Fired as LSU Coach

Harrison Wier

Les Miles and OC Cam Cameron were both fired today by LSU, per multiple sources. The Tigers suffered a tough loss to Auburn yesterday. The Tom Herman to LSU rumors will now skyrocket as a result. DL coach Ed Orgeron, known for being one of the best recruiters in the nation, has been offered the interim coaching position. If Charlie Strong does not right the ship this year, it may be an all out way between Texas & LSU for Herman.

How much money is it going to cost LSU to buyout Miles and Cameron as this will not be cheap and I think Herman is going to be asking $6 million or more plus 5 years guranteed paid for any job he takes.  I have heard he is already making over $4 million when you include incentives and that his family (wife) loves the city of Houston. 

Les Miles and OC Cam Cameron were both fired today by LSU, per multiple sources. The Tigers suffered a tough loss to Auburn yesterday. The Tom Herman to LSU rumors will now skyrocket as a result. DL coach Ed Orgeron, known for being one of the best recruiters in the nation, has been offered the interim coaching position. If Charlie Strong does not right the ship this year, it may be an all out war between Texas & LSU for Herman.

https://twitter.com/rossdellenger/status/780143021014736896

How much money is it going to cost LSU to buyout Miles and Cameron as this will not be cheap and I think Herman is going to be asking $6 million or more plus 5 years guranteed paid for any job he takes. I have heard he is already making over $4 million when you include incentives and that his family (wife) loves the city of Houston.

Big time programs always find the money somehow. If the boosters care this much about football to force him out mid year, they can buy Herman IMO

And so it begins.

From what I'm hearing, don't be surprised if Briles is their guy. I know one LSU guy and Briles is all he wants to talk about.

Herman will not leave Houston in the middle of the season. And Houston's season will last possibly to the playoffs. Would LSU wait that long? I don't think so.

Briles give you about the same as Herman, but is available whenever LSU is ready for him.