Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

One less OL -- pokey for Perkins

I hope this is a random case and he can get it corrected, long life a head of him and a systemic problem would make it a rough one.  I see it all to often in my line of work, results could have been soooo much worse. But the punishment needs to fit the actions.  If he's also tested and over the limit, He's probably gone then. 

Well cussword. I'm sick and tired of all the policital correctness BS screwing up players lives, the team and a season of football.

No doubt if Perkins passed out while driving he was shitfaced. But I have been there many times, never got arrested but have done a bunch of one eyed driving. Hell, I could write a book on stuff I have done in the 60's, 70's & 80's, maybe a little since that would get my ass on a police blotter today. But this is no place for that book. Although the crash coming out of the massage parlor on N Lamar is a pretty good story. Hooters boat day & Tampa Airport was another good one. There are more but this is social media so I need to stop.

Perkins is a senior, UT has plenty of exes now lawyers to help him lawyer up though the season.  Strong has to do his internal stuff, probably suspend Perkins for okie lite but Perkns needs to be back for ou.

Yesterday was better.