Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Common Guy Prediction Thread – CAL

Sirhornsalot

we are at an interesting point.  we've had one extra-impressive win and look poised to have a good season.  it's way too early to be talking about end of season, but i know that a lot of teams start now making their case for bowl game/playoffs.  big wins with lots of points really push a team up the rankings.

i think we see charlie and the gang priorizing on building the team right now.  do you guys expect we'll continue to emphasize that at the expense of big scoreboard and higher ranking or do you think we'll hunker down at some point and push for points?

we are at an interesting point. we've had one extra-impressive win and look poised to have a good season. it's way too early to be talking about end of season, but i know that a lot of teams start now making their case for bowl game/playoffs. big wins with lots of points really push a team up the rankings.

i think we see charlie and the gang priorizing on building the team right now. do you guys expect we'll continue to emphasize that at the expense of big scoreboard and higher ranking or do you think we'll hunker down at some point and push for points?

A solid win plus team building would be ideal. I don't think we want to show everything we have on offense. I think people who are still a little banged up will get pulled early if possible. I think that is more important than an absolute blowout.

A solid win plus team building would be ideal. I don't think we want to show everything we have on offense. I think people who are still a little banged up will get pulled early if possible. I think that is more important than an absolute blowout.

that's how i see it.  i kinda bet coach see it that way, too.  let the scores take care of themselves while we build a team with the depth to prevail.  if the voters want to see numbers they'll get numbers when the team is ready.