Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

East Texas HS football

Justin wells

Grades...

Several colleges that went through Marshall two years ago said they were iffy on offering because of his grades.

He ended up at TJC.

Thanks..I used to go to Marshall all the time until my mom passed away in late 2010. The kid was all the talk and he had Texas on his wish list, so I just wondered..

I watched the John Tyler Lions and Longview Lobos tonight at Lobo stadium in their last dress rehearsal before kicking off the season next week. JT is loaded with athletes to say the least. WR Fred Ross ( Oklahoma ST commit) touched the ball five times tonight, scoring four TD's. I want to meet the Big12 corner who's going to jam this 6'2 210 lbs manbeast. JT QB Greg Ward (Houston commit) was smooth moving around and outside the pocket, a little jumpy behind the line, but that's because hes 5'9. WR's Justice Liggins ( four offers) and Darrion Flowers (two offers) are equally explosive. The Lobos boast ULouisiana-Monroe commit QB Bivins Caraway. Early on Caraway looked solid and sharp. He's definitely uncomfortable on the move however, and his passes full of zip, were off target as the night progressed. Caraway's favorite target WR Justinn Spady had five grabs for 87 yards, two TDs. TE Colin Jeter ( one offer) is a 6'6 force, lined up in the slot, and blocked like an end. Needs more targets, a mismatch waiting to happen. In the end John Tyler prevailed 24-20 thanks to four Lobos fumbles, one of which was returned for a score.

• 2 weeks later...