Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Game Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UT and Buechele getting some love.

Which Big 12 football program appears to have made the most progress this spring, and why?

Trotter: Texas. Because of Buechele. If the Longhorns ever get above-average quarterbacking, they have the supporting cast to be a fringe Big 12-title contender. What Buechele showed in the spring game had to leave Texas fans cautiously pumped up about the upside of this season.

@Jake_Trotter big 12 dark horse for the 2016 season?

Trotter: It might be Texas. I know that sounds like a cliche, because there's always somebody out there banging the Texas drum before every season, no matter what. But if Buechele proves to be legit, this could be a nine-win team. Watch out for Texas Tech and Kansas State, though, too. The Red Raiders have one of the best QBs in the country in Patrick Mahomes II, while K-State's defense could be stout with the quality pieces they have coming back, including safety Dante Barnett.

http://espn.go.com/blog/big12/post/_/id/111741/big-12-mailbag-kd-cannon-shane-buechele-bill-snyder-dominate-twitter

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My buddy was at a dinner event last night that Shaka and Charlie attended. Charlie told a couple of stories, but I liked hearing this one the most. A couple weeks ago, Charlie received a call from Sha

I have to say, I'm pretty stoked about the OL talent we have now assembled. We are where we've wanted to be for years now, but were never able to even get halfway there. The talent is not "shovel-read

Inside Texas reporting LB Dalton Santos is looking to transfer after meeting with the coaches last week.

OrangeBloods reporting DT Marcel Southall and LB Erick Fowler will have to take summer school in order to qualify. However, things are expected to go smoothly and there isn't near the worry like there was with the Florida prospects or Lampkin.