Find results in...

Game Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My buddy was at a dinner event last night that Shaka and Charlie attended. Charlie told a couple of stories, but I liked hearing this one the most. A couple weeks ago, Charlie received a call from Sha

I have to say, I'm pretty stoked about the OL talent we have now assembled. We are where we've wanted to be for years now, but were never able to even get halfway there. The talent is not "shovel-read

Someone from another site put together the changes in height and weight for recruits from NSD to the most recent roster update.

First number is change in height

Second number is change in weight.

Only for enrolled players --

P. Aucoin: -1, +3
C. Brown: -1, -5
DCG: none
E. Cuffee: -2, +8
D. Curtis: +1, -4
C. Daniels: -2, +7
J. Delance: none, +10
J. Elliot: +1, -4
A. Fitzgerald: none, -3
RH-M: -1, +2
LJH: none, +12
T. Imade: none
B. Jones: -1, -3
Shark: none, +7
D. Okafor: -1, +7
K. Porter: -1, +1
M. Roach: -1, +6
G. Wilbon: none, +2

EEs --
DeMarco Boyd: none, +13
Shane Buechele: none, +1
Collin Johnson: +1, +9
Zach Shack: none, -6

I have to say, I'm pretty stoked about the OL talent we have now assembled. We are where we've wanted to be for years now, but were never able to even get halfway there. The talent is not "shovel-ready" but is there to be developed, some of it already is and still has room for growth.

Even if we initially have some trouble throwing the ball, which I'm not sure we will, we will at least be able to run the ball behind this line.

As many of you know, I'm a big fan of one kid who redshirted last year, Buck Major. I happen to think he'll end up all-conference at some point if things go right. And yet, he's not even in the conversation right now. We're talking about freshmen who could start instead.

That's depth. Thats talent. And its showing up in how we talk about the team. We can't even cover them all in one conversation.

Patrick and Connor are already proven commodities. My man Denzel Okafor is in god-like shape and could be a player in this right away. There's Buck Major, as I mentioned, who could contend for serious PT this year. There's Shackelford who's already seemingly sealed his spot. There's Garrett Thomas and who knows when the light turns on for Tristan Nickleson?

One injury no longer puts us in a pickle. You gotta like that. If they can get the pass blocking down, we'll be a dangerous offensive team.