Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Okay - where is SFlonghorn girl - and others?

I too was wandering in the wilderness for a while so I have questions.

Did McPhaul basically have to leave after the whole Saban thing?

I remember Monarch posting all the time.  He's an aggy??  

No, McPhaul left later. Changes were made at HS and one of them affected McPhaul. He's on other boards now under other names but doesn't post often.

Monarch, if an aggy, fooled all of pretty well. For a guy who once contemplated what to drive to the first Charlie Strong coached football game in Austin to being pro-aggy is a disturbing jump.

Juan – he will mow a Mercedes logo into your lawn. Watch it. lol

No, McPhaul left later. Changes were made at HS and one of them affected McPhaul. He's on other boards now under other names but doesn't post often.

Monarch, if an aggy, fooled all of pretty well. For a guy who once contemplated what to drive to the first Charlie Strong coached football game in Austin to being pro-aggy is a disturbing jump.

Unless he was an aggie infiltrator sent over to destroy our longhorn way of life. I know he nearly destroyed my eye sight from his postings.

If he did switch from longhorn to aggie then he made the right move. He posted like an aggie.

when I first started posting here it seemed like monarch was a little coddled.  like everyone who had been around put up with his ridiculous posts with all of the crazy fonts and colors and whatever.  i thgouht he was sorta the Hornsports little pet.  

even so it just seems so odd because as i recall he was OVER THE TOP with his love of the horns.  so weird!

Funny you say that because on OB several posters have been accused of being Mcphaul

when I first started posting here it seemed like monarch was a little coddled.  like everyone who had been around put up with his ridiculous posts with all of the crazy fonts and colors and whatever.  i thgouht he was sorta the Hornsports little pet.  

even so it just seems so odd because as i recall he was OVER THE TOP with his love of the horns.  so weird!

My own personal assessment is the poor fellow was a little mentally imbalanced.  I mean, really.