Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is Coach Strong In Trouble??

TeamMayhall

Screenshot_2016-02-20-20-32-33-1_zpsr25p

A motion has been filed to subpoena former University of Louisville football coach Charlie Strong in the divorce case of U of L Board of Trustees member Jonathan Blue. The motion seeks for Strong to testify and present evidence about his relationship with Tracy Blue.

Jonathan Blue’s attorneys filed the motion Friday in Oldham County Family Court seeking to compel an oral deposition from Strong, who left U of L to coach at the University of Texas in early 2014. The motion also seeks the following evidence from Strong:

Texts from Strong’s cell phone

Strong telephone and cell phone bills from 2012 to present

All gifts from Tracy Blue to Strong

All correspondence of Strong with and about Tracy Blue

A Movado watch, jewelry, shoes and other clothing given to Strong by Tracy Blue

Strong’s calendar and travel records from 2012 to present

All records of communication with Tracy Blue by associates of Strong

Jonathan Blue’s attorney Ann Oldfather told Insider Louisville that they had no further comment about the case or the motion to subpoena Strong.

Two weeks ago, Tracy Blue’s tenure as publisher of The Voice-Tribune abruptly ended; Jonathan Blue owns The Voice-Tribune.

http://teamstre.am/1TxiQfh

Screenshot_2016-02-20-20-46-26_zpslnmcxp

I'm going to caution everyone to take a step back and let this play out before casting any stones at Coach Strong. 

At this point, it's merely a subpoena that is asking for his correspondence with one of the defendants in a divorce trial.  While there certainly could be implications regarding his fidelity, there is also a possibility that his correspondence sheds light on a different relationship not involving Coach Strong.

Let's not jump to any conclusions on this until something more definitive comes out. 

I'm going to caution everyone to take a step back and let this play out before casting any stones at Coach Strong.

At this point, it's merely a subpoena that is asking for his correspondence with one of the defendants in a divorce trial. While there certainly could be implications regarding his fidelity, there is also a possibility that his correspondence sheds light on a different relationship not involving Coach Strong.

Let's not jump to any conclusions on this until something more definitive comes out.

Exactly

At this point, it's merely a subpoena that is asking for his correspondence with one of the defendants in a divorce trial.  While there certainly could be implications regarding his fidelity, there is also a possibility that his correspondence sheds light on a different relationship not involving Coach Strong.

Agree. In a messy divorce, lots of mud gets slung. Best to wait and see how it plays out.

There is one truism regarding divorce cases: nothing is off limits. I don't believe Coach Strong did anything wrong, but this Blue gains from slinging mud against a high profile figure.

Divorce is messy, and some people will stop at nothing.

Hook 'em, Coach!

Regarding DIVORCE, I could be a tour guide in hell.

I will say this , if the cell phone shows there was daily contact between he and Tracy Blue especially more than once or twice a day that is not going to be good especially if his wife was not aware that they were communicating or if they both purchased cell phones that were just being used for their on communication with each other. Damn this is going to be ugly I am afraid! 

I will say this , if the cell phone shows there was daily contact between he and Tracy Blue especially more than once or twice a day that is not going to be good especially if his wife was not aware that they were communicating or if they both purchased cell phones that were just being used for their on communication with each other. Damn this is going to be ugly I am afraid!

Yea, you think Strong got negative recruiting against him before just wait! Perception, right or wrong, can be a hard thing to change.

A lot of y'all are overreacting to this. This guy is obviously grabbing for straws right now. It's not a coincidence that this came out in the middle of the weekend about a huge figure in Charlie where it could get the most publicity. Also there is suppose to be around 6-7 witness not only Charlie there. IMO this guy is just trying to make her look bad while they are still in the middle of court mandated mediation. Just let this play out and stop assuming things.

Screenshot_2016-02-20-20-32-33-1_zpsr25p

A motion has been filed to subpoena former University of Louisville football coach Charlie Strong in the divorce case of U of L Board of Trustees member Jonathan Blue. The motion seeks for Strong to testify and present evidence about his relationship with Tracy Blue.

Jonathan Blue’s attorneys filed the motion Friday in Oldham County Family Court seeking to compel an oral deposition from Strong, who left U of L to coach at the University of Texas in early 2014. The motion also seeks the following evidence from Strong:

Texts from Strong’s cell phone

Strong telephone and cell phone bills from 2012 to present

All gifts from Tracy Blue to Strong

All correspondence of Strong with and about Tracy Blue

A Movado watch, jewelry, shoes and other clothing given to Strong by Tracy Blue

Strong’s calendar and travel records from 2012 to present

All records of communication with Tracy Blue by associates of Strong

Jonathan Blue’s attorney Ann Oldfather told Insider Louisville that they had no further comment about the case or the motion to subpoena Strong.

Two weeks ago, Tracy Blue’s tenure as publisher of The Voice-Tribune abruptly ended; Jonathan Blue owns The Voice-Tribune.

http://teamstre.am/1TxiQfh

Screenshot_2016-02-20-20-46-26_zpslnmcxp

So, I guess because of that picture we can assume Pat Moorer was involved in some 3-way action with the two them? I hate how the internet grabs a hold of things and people just eat it up. Nobody understands the possible ramifications it could have on individuals just so long as they can have their fun.

A lot of y'all are overreacting to this. This guy is obviously grabbing for straws right now. It's not a coincidence that this came out in the middle of the weekend about a huge figure in Charlie where it could get the most publicity. Also there is suppose to be around 6-7 witness not only Charlie there. IMO this guy is just trying to make her look bad while they are still in the middle of court mandated mediation. Just let this play out and stop assuming things.

Post of the day. Everyone needs to quit jumping to conclusions about this.

Already hearing rumblings that this isn't going to end well. Hope Coach wasn't using school phones, computers etc.......hope we don't try to hide anything. Coach Briles is salivating.

Why would Briles be salivating? Is he gong to compare rape to cheating? If so he is more of an asshat than I thought.