Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Dez Bryant...what a JackAss!!

hornfan

No wonder with his home life..He lived out of a car in junior high and they barely had enough to eat because mom was a crack head.

It's just impossible to define their relationship by using a normal mom/son situation. My buddy went to OSU and said she was a nightmare on campus. Always involving herself in university affairs and creating a fuss about anything.

No excuse for his actions but it is easy to see why this stuff happens. She is still on probation for a 2008 conviction of cocaine with intent to sell..on 10 yrs probation.

Edited by beevomav

The dude is a dipshit. My dad had a saying about people like Dez:

That boy couldn't poor piss out of a boot with the instructions on the bottom.

Yea, you had a dad to tell you sayings and help you through tough times. Dez has a mother who was barely a teenager when she had Dez and he was on his own for long periods of his life.

I am not condoning what he did but it is more complicated than a slogan or a saying. Of course IMHO..

Well, my final words on this subject. Seems I am at odds with most here on most topics and might as well get this off my chest.

First I laugh when anyone tries to put Dez's life and relationship with his mother into context based on their own life. I like most was upset that there was an incident. I was upset that Dez struck his mother in the face with a hat and grabbed her wrists and tore her shirt..but..I was also upset that a parent would call 911 and accuse a son of trying to kill her when that was obviously not the case.

I am also upset that this woman who has been arrested 17 times-twice for preventing Dez from going to school is basically being taken by her word? You think there is a slim possibility she might have embellished her story? Yet most are just taking her word that "Dez tried to kill me." Those in the know, like former teachers from Lufkin say Dez was always taking his mother's side on everything. Even when he slept in his clothes at night because he never knew when they would be moving he was always his mother's defender. These are the same teachers, just so you know, who brought extra food to their house because Dez's loving mom spent food and rent money on drugs.

Now comes word he admitted his mother's story is what happened. Is it possible Dez was protecting his mother yet again? Remember she is on felony probation and giving a false report to the police is grounds for revoking her probation on possession of cocaine with intent to distribute.

I am probably preaching to a different choir since I don't seem to see eye to eye on much here. Just a few words to get this off my chest because we will probably never know exactly what happened.

Edited by beevomav

• Administrators

On the field I will be rooting like hell for him. Off the field he and his mom need to straighten their relationship out. Guys don't just forget their parents so he might have to deal with this on an ongoing basis. Problem is it can have an adverse effect on his livelihood. Everyone has different circumstances in their upbringing but it shouldn't allow abuse on either side of the aisle. According to the police report it is not like he straight out fist punched her but he hit her with his cap and slapped and hit her arms and wrists.

He is her gravy train too which is yet another reason they need to resolve their differences. It's time to put a stop to all these professional athletes getting into incessant legal trouble.

You knew this was coming:

The mother of Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant does not want to press assault charges against her son, NBC 5 has learned.

Bryant is accused of assaulting Angela Bryant during an argument at her home on July 14. Police arrested Dez Bryant on a misdemeanor family violence charge on July 16.

NBC 5 has learned that DeSoto police took affidavit of non-prosecution to the district attorney's office on Monday afternoon.

Angela Bryant signing the document would effectively end the prosecution of her son on the family violence charge, although the district attorney's office may want to speak with her about her decision.

DeSoto police said last week that two things they looked for in the case was the presence of physical evidence and the victim's willingness to testify.

• Administrators

You knew the gravy train wouldn't end.... He's heading to training camp this weekend so let the league do their thing so he knows what his status is... It's time to catch some balls so his mom can have her goodies...

Dez+Bryant+Dallas+Cowboys+v+New+York+Giants+Z9MWG4MvKBkl.jpg