Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

RANDOLPH DUKE THE AGS LOVE YOU

MBHORNSFAN

Maybe so. I read several Horn sites and I've seen him on several. He posts a bunch of blowhard stuff about how aggy this and aggy that.

He eventually gets laughed off of each board and moves onto another one, he's just looking for people to listen to him and give him attention.

I'm sick and tired of hearing how aggy is finally going down only to see that they've won another case, turned a profit at Kyle, etc.

Talk shit all you want, but at least have some physical evidence to back it up. I have yet to see a single bit from Duke.

It's lovely that you aggy trolls attend several UT sites.  We appreciate your interest.

But, more than that, we appreciate your burning hatred of all things UT.  We thrive on it.

When I was growing up, my little brother used to resent the hell out of me.  Especially when I was constantly kicking his ass.

Of course, as opposed to aggy, he finally grew up and became a man and entered the real world.

It's lovely that you aggy trolls attend several UT sites.  We appreciate your interest.

But, more than that, we appreciate your burning hatred of all things UT.  We thrive on it.

When I was growing up, my little brother used to resent the hell out of me.  Especially when I was constantly kicking his ass.

Of course, as opposed to aggy, he finally grew up and became a man and entered the real world.

I love how the ags fabricate stories to make them feel self important and on so smart.

At one time they claimed I was banned from Wikipedia for the edits I was making, but I never was. There was never a basis for banning me from Wikipedia, because everything I was correcting was documented by independent, third party citations. of course, the 'evidence" the aggys were trying to say was more important was always garbage produced by the university. Now this guy claims I have been "laughed off each board" but I haven't been laughed off even one that I am aware of. They claim my effort to expose the truth behind the fraudulent 12th Man story is because my wife had an affair with an aggy. Again, not true. They told themselves I was a registered child molester and in prison (I guess they never stopped to think that felons in prison aren't granted unlimited internet access 24 hrs a day). At other times, they have determined after my divorce I was sharing a hovel with a roommate and last I knew I was supposedly sleeping on my sister's couch. 

I don't care if it takes an extra day, week or month for the people in charge of this to make sure everything has been vetted and fact checked. This isn't a game of playing "gotcha." This isn't an exercise of proving "my school is better than your school." I am accusing senior TAMU administrators of perpetuating a major fraud, and I am doing it as publicly as I know how. There is a lot at stake here and if high profile people are willing to put their careers and professional reputations at risk based, to any degree, on the research I have done, I am more than content to let them do what they have to do to be assured the conclusions I have drawn are 100% accurate.

That aggys are trying to discredit me, my research and even the fact that my research will, yet again, be used to produce something substantive is no surprise. In the very near future, they are going to be be forced to deal with a harsh, brutal reality. And hopefully senior TAMU administrators, such as John Sharp, will be severely and publicly humiliated, because that is the very least they deserve. If I have my way, the Texas Attorney General will get to weigh in on what else John Sharp and other TAMU administrators deserve.

Today is the 180th anniversary of the beginning of the siege of the Alamo. As I have said many times, not a single one of those men who died at the Alamo did so saying "This will all be worth it if some day, the administrators of a branch college of the state university can fabricate fraudulent stories and convince the public they are true."

What happened tonight, or if not tonight, tomorrow(today)?

I was assured aggy would have lost the 12th Man by now.

Get your shots in, my friend. But answer me one question, why doesn't TAMU have a single piece of documentation that ties E. King Gill in with the school's 12th Man "tradition" prior to the 1939 radio play that Gill consistently attributes to being the origin of the tradition as it pertains to him? Not a mention of Gill as the school's 12th Man in any yearbook (including his own 1924 senior yearbook) until 1962 and even then, they cluelessly gave his name as "King S Gill."Not very good treatment of someone who has been a hero for 40 years, if you ask me.

Let me guess - the school has tens of thousands of instances of Gill being hailed as the school's 12th Man through the 1920s and 1930s, but the aggys are such a modest and humble bunch when it comes to their traditions, all those documents are kept locked up in vaults on campus.

As I understand, the university will get their chance to comment on everything as part of the vetting process. Once the school has been given its opportunity to officially respond on the record, things will move forward.

Sounds fair to me, wouldn't you say so?

So call your friends over at the university and tell them to crank up their bullshit and lie generator and have it ready. Get another copy of the piece of crap "Red Thompson letter" ready. Show them just how well aggys lie about their traditions and just how skilled aggys are at lying when asked direct questions. After all, for aggys, blatant dishonesty is a terdition!

The university is finally going to be asked very pointed questions on the record for public dissemination. This should be quite interesting and considering the university has such volumes of documents starting on Jan 2, 1922 that directly tie E. King Gill to the school's 12th Man "tradition" I am sure once they are released, the only questions left to ask are why the university has kept all them hidden from public view and for the better part of 95 years and why there isn't a record of even one of them anywhere outside the vast TAMU secret archive from the university's official archive to the Library of Congress.

I'm guessing they will say it is because the aggys are such a modest and unassuming group when it comes to their "traditions" they prefer to keep all mention of them from public view.

At least now the public will be able to see all the documents kept secret for the past century. We are finally going to get to see the documents the university relied upon when they arrested under penalty of perjury in their trademark application and in their recent federal court filings that their 12th man tradition started in 1922 with E. King Gill.

To paraphrase a famous aggy, when it comes to the documents they relied on when they have repeatedly represented their tradition started in 1922 with E. King Gill, "Talk shit all you want, but at least have some physical evidence to back it up. I have yet to see a single bit from Texas A&M University."

This is getting very serious.

The university is finally going to be asked very pointed questions on the record for public dissemination. This should be quite interesting and considering the university has such volumes of documents starting on Jan 2, 1922 that directly tie E. King Gill to the school's 12th Man "tradition" I am sure once they are released, the only questions left to ask are why the university has kept all them hidden from public view and for the better part of 95 years and why there isn't a record of even one of them anywhere outside the vast TAMU secret archive from the university's official archive to the Library of Congress.

I'm guessing they will say it is because the aggys are such a modest and unassuming group when it comes to their "traditions" they prefer to keep all mention of them from public view.

At least now the public will be able to see all the documents kept secret for the past century. We are finally going to get to see the documents the university relied upon when they arrested under penalty of perjury in their trademark application and in their recent federal court filings that their 12th man tradition started in 1922 with E. King Gill.

To paraphrase a famous aggy, when it comes to the documents they relied on when they have repeatedly represented their tradition started in 1922 with E. King Gill, "Talk shit all you want, but at least have some physical evidence to back it up. I have yet to see a single bit from Texas A&M University."

This is getting very serious.

Where is all of this is happening and who is asking these questions?

Where is all of this is happening and who is asking these questions?

Just be patient. The ag administration is being asked about representations concerning their 12th Man "tradition" they have made in their trademark filing and in their recent federal court pleadings that seemingly are quite problematic.

Basically, read my original 2013 Horn Sports story. People are interested in the subject and burrowing even deeper than I did.

Just be patient. The ag administration is being asked about representations concerning their 12th Man "tradition" they have made in their trademark filing and in their recent federal court pleadings that seemingly are quite problematic.

Basically, read my original 2013 Horn Sports story. People are interested in the subject and burrowing even deeper than I did.

NT Golfer: There is a link to that original 2013 Horn Sports story on page 1 of this thread, posted by

J.B. TexasEx.

I've read the original story and, unless I'm simply overlooking it in the story, it doesn't say who exactly the "people" are who are interested in the subject or who is asking the ag administration about their representations concerning the 12th man "tradition". 

So I'll ask again, who are the people questioning this and where is all this taking place?

I don't have a dog in this fight so here is what I understand (in a nutshell) from what I've read. aggy didn't start this tradition, they were just the first to copyright it. So while they may be stretching the truth a tad per say,  they were at least smart enough to get the trademark. Good for them I guess. Whoop, squeeze aggy! 

I've read the original story and, unless I'm simply overlooking it in the story, it doesn't say who exactly the "people" are who are interested in the subject or who is asking the ag administration about their representations concerning the 12th man "tradition". 

So I'll ask again, who are the people questioning this and where is all this taking place?

Out of respect for the people working on this story, spending their resources, having their attorneys review this put their professional reputations on the line to stand behind what they have found out, I have to wait until they tell their story publicly.

There are a lot of resources being expended in finally vetting this issue, getting people on the record and making sure the truth is told. The aggys have been lying about all this far too long.