Bear19

Oh Aggy, Part Deux

Let us all celebrate the 145th birthday of our little brother by lifting a glass and wishing them the best. They, of course, will celebrate by ejaculating on dead dogs.

(I'm SHOCKED that an institution so dedicated to promoting its history and turdition isn't willing to mention a thing about the anniversary of its establishment. aggy meets reality. Run away! Run away!) Advantage aggy.

PKN50dy.jpg

Well, you'd be angry too if you'd spent $450M on a stadium expansion for continued mediocrity. Redass!

To be honest, they didn't spend $450 mil on a stadium. They spent $100 mil after investing nothing in their stadium for 15 years and then borrowed $350 mil to finance the construction.

Which is why they have $23 million in debt service and have to schedule every OOC game they can at home (and which is why they have the captivating game this year against Prairie View.)

What his tweet really says is, "Guys, look, I'm kind of awesome. So I know you haven't offered me yet because you didn't think you had a chance... But you do! So you can go ahead and offer me now. Seriously, I'm awesome."

What his tweet really says is, "Guys, look, I'm kind of awesome. So I know you haven't offered me yet because you didn't think you had a chance... But you do! So you can go ahead and offer me now. Seriously, I'm awesome."

Martell should just go ahead and stick with aggy - he fits in perfectly. "Look at me...look at me...I'm great!"